もう ひとり??!•|• Another one ??!

"But isn't that just exciting? You've been crushing on him for a while now , right?"

Amane blushed lightly at the mention , staring down at the plump snow lumps dropping down the pines.The gulp contained were another extract of doubt circling the porch of the warm looking cottage.

"I mean yes , Fuyuki-san," her eyelashes flutter , glancing to the woman in her mid 20s wrapped in a soft peach colored kimono with a blueberry tea served on her lap."But he doesn't seem to...hold the same attraction back,"

"Listen , Amane," the woman uttered , brushing her braided pale blue hair to the side in a rush , gripping young Amane's shoulders with thumbs circling soothingly."This marriage itself won't even be allowed by two families if he didn't catch feelings for you either,"

Amane twirled her white locks flustered , deciding on averting her gaze to the hot puffs of air seeping from her ragged breath.

"Y-Yeah , you're right, Fuyuki-san," Amane chuckled faintly , deepening her smile at the assurance."Ah , i think it's time for me to head back, they're firthering the preparation for the wedding rituals,"

"Yes , dress great and entice him , Akane-chan!! Chances don't come twice!!" The said Fuyuki cheered from afar , smiling at the young girl who ran in bubbling excitement, sparing a few glances in gratitude.

"Is it really that difficult to just tell her that Kagaya also likes her back , Eri?" A deep voice resonated from the doorway of cottage , revealing a red haired man , who stood still leaning on the doorframe , a calm stretch of smile spreading on his slightly tanned face.

"Duh , that's not how it works!! It won't be fun if i just tell them about each other , you know!" Fuyuki Eri puckered her lips , swinging her legs from the high porch.

"Hey , i told you not to sit on the porch near the edgeー"

"STOP RIGHT THERE , KEIJI!!"

The loud creaks of wooden plank Fuyuki made as she twist her body in panic together with her warning scream succesfully made her husband halt before he can step into the sunlight , right at the edge of the shadow line by the door frame.

Fuyuki spent a few seconds in silence before sighing in relief , shaking her head in relief.

"Be careful Keiji , the sun's still up."

Amane huffed he hot air away from her tea , guilt eating her alive as she bore to the remaining snow piles filling wood scrapes on the ground.

The sound of the woman she used to adore rang in her head like a haunted lullaby , a ticking bomb she would never able to throw away with ease.

Her eyebrows furrow.

"I don't even know which ones  worse.."  she pursed her lips , missing Akao's warmth next to her.

"You growing up to be like your mother or you growing up like your father..."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

🕊 T.S.O.T.I.P.🕊
❄ Chapter : 15 ❄
《 Another One ??!》
●●
• ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□□▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□□▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□□▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□□▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□□▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ •