Prolouge

Opening up above

Your POV:

I remember all the children's laughter as I performed on stage. I remember singing, the dancing. The adventures of Cartoon Cat. I thought my legacy would live on forever, but alas, all good things must come to an end. So here I sat in an old abandoned studio waiting for the man known as Ironwood to come and continue the adventures of Cartoon Cat. I waited for several decades...but no one came.

Meanwhile:

A malnourished looking man ran through the dark streets of Vale as his raspy and panicked breathing hitched in his throat. He ran as he spoke his mind.

???: "I'ts just not possible, cartoons can't come to life".

The man darted behind a collapsed older structer in the more poor'er communities. He ducked just in time for a tall humanoid like figure to pass by covered In shadows. The man breathed a sigh of relief. But it was short lived when he heard the odd sound that belonged to the nightmarish creature Cartoon Cat.

He slowly turned around tears streaked down his face. An elderly woman sat on a rocking chair in her porch when she heard the mans gut wrenching screams. She could hear an audible crunch in the distance. Her eyes widened when she seen two large cartoon like eyes meet hers from the darkness.

???: "N-No-"

Suddenly a hand grabbed her roughly by the throat as she was pulled towards the creature. She didn't fight back.

???: "Oum if this is what was planned then I have no objections. Just keep my grandkids safe".

She closed her eyes ready for the end only for her to be embraced by the creature. She gasped slightly she was in shock she shed a few tears before wrapping her arms around the creature. She didn't feel her head being decapitated by the monsters teeth as it chomped her brain in two. It dropped her body before it looked to the house.

It made it's way over to a window up on the second floor where two children lay asleep.

You: "Sleep tight younglings, for one day, I'll save you from this pathetic dying world".

You used your long limbs to silently move among the shadows unaware of another cartoon creature mostly described as a dancing devil to be smirking from afar.

???: "Well well, looks like my older brother has finally resurfaced".

He followed you into the dark cold empty streets of Vale. And thus your journey begins.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 440