Chapter 1: Monster's In 2D

Ruby's POV:

My team were called to Proffessor Ozpin's Office. Apparently it was urgent, I walked down the halls of Beacon. With my team following closely behind. We exited the academy to see Ozpin's tower.

Ruby: "Let's not keep the headmaster waiting".

Yang gave me a silent nod, Weiss just rolled her eyes, Blake simply agreed. We all made our way into the building through a massive corridor. And at the end of the corridor was the elevator. We all stepped inside and I hit the yo button with a closed sideways fist.

It's been several months we've been attending doing Beacon. I leaned against the wall as we listened to the annoying elevator music.

Yang: "Sheesh Ozpin could probably use a new playlist. This music sucks".

Nothing was said but we all agreed in our minds. Finally we arrived at the top, the doors opened and we stepped through. Ozpin sat on his large leather chair, the giant  gears above that ran the clock tower ticked every so often. The room smelt of vanilla caffeine.

Ozpin: "Welcome girls, how are may favorite students"?

Ozpin spun in his chair to acknowledge us. He gave us a shark toothed grin. I cross my arms and gently move aside a strand of hair.

Ruby: "Spill it old man, we don't got all day".

Ozlin chuckled.

Ozpin: "Aww Ruby your feistiness is adorable".

Yang stepped forward.

Yang: "Can it jerk just tell us why you called us up here you damn pervert".

Ozpin's eyes twitched before he gave a sigh.

Ozpin: "Hmm your no fun, we exchange favors for favors here so-"

He took a sip from his mug.

Ozpin: "I'll choose who I'm going to sleep with tonight".

Yang clenched her eyes tight.

Ozpin: "Keep up the end of our deal Yang or little red is going to see a really good time, when I have her in the sheets".

Yang picked up a vase before chucking it across the room.

Yang: "SHUT THE HELL UP"!!

Yang moved towards Ozpin only for Blake to tug her arm. Yang paused and looked at Blake who seemed shaky.

Blake: "Please don't you're just going to make it worse".

Yang grit her teeth before tugging her arm away. Ozpin chuckled darkly.

Ozpin: "Listen girls as much as I enjoy our special moments, I'm afraid I'm sending you on a mission".

The girls looked puzzled but a sense of relief washed over them. That is until Ozpin said.

Ozpin: "It's in Vale".

The sense of dread washed over them.

Ozpin: "Now normally I'd send you all off on low class missions, but...tonight is something special".

Ozpin licked his lips before starring at Yang's chest.

Ozpin: "Three of you will go, one of you will stay".

He eyed up Weiss's smooth legs.

Ozpin: "That person will give me pleasure until their team arrives back here".

He then looked at Blake's hips.

Ozpin: "The rest of you-".

He eye's up Ruby's lips and her silver eyes.