Chapter 2: Flesh and Bones as a delisishious Dish

Warning Trigger Warning. Read at your own risk.

Your POV:

You stare at the woman from above.

Bendy: "Alice Angel"

You stare up at the beauty in front of you

You: "As much as I'd love to ravish her. I have a meal in front of me".

You turned to the girls as you began closing in you seen the Blond's hair lit aflame.

Yang: "STAY AWAY"!!!

You stopped a memory of a time of doing a show for a little girl that used to visit the abandoned studio. She had fiery hair just like her. You begin  to see the similarities, the lilac eyes. The blond messy hair, the color yellow always on a piece of clothing.

You walked forward slowly. The blond sent out a shotgun shell you simply took the bullet head on.

Yang: "NO NO NO NO NO"!!!

Blake and Weiss fended themselves against Bendy and Alice. It wasn't until you stood towering over the girl in yellow. Another memory flashed through your mind.

10 years Ago:

You: "Hi my name is Y/N, and who might you be blond youngling"?

A small blond girl who's messy hair was In pigtails stared into your eyes.

Yang: "I'm Y-Yang".

You stare into her eyes before realization came in.

You: "Oh forgive me youngling, do you desire a show"?

She looked puzzled.

Yang: "Show"?

You: "That's right!!, the greatest show on Earth. The ADVENTURES OF CARTOON CAT"!!

You jumped up and give a classic smile as your reached behind an empty space behind you to pull out a top hat and Cane.

You: "It be a pleasure".

After that Yang would come to the abandoned Studio all the time. That Is until one day...she never came back. That when you lost the rest of your fondness about humanity. But you never forgot about that small childs face.

Present Day:

You: "Yyyyyyaaaang".

Yang froze, she stared up at you. You noticed bendy about to slash the Raven haired girl.

You quickly moved forward like a cartoon and tackled Bendy.

You: "NO I DON'T WANT TO HARM FRIENDS"!!

Bendy: "WHAT IN SAMUALS STRETCHED OUT ASS HOLE"!!

Alice: "GET OFF MY BROTHER Y/N"!!

Alice attacked you wish a series of slashes only for you to grow more limbs and trap them both. The three girls below you starred astruck.