Chapter 4: Cartoon Violence

Your POV:

You watched as Bendy charged at you full speed.

You: "IS HEADING IN BLIND ALL YOU CAN DO"?

You ducked underneath Bendy's attempted Haymaker.

You: "Too slow".

Bendy suddenly grabbed you and crushed your ribs before letting you go. You used your thumb to pop everything back into place like a balloon.

Bendy: "Too easy".

You chuckled.

You: "Cmon you can do better than that"!

Bendy swung his fist back behind him. You had just enough time to raise your arms before being tossed into the air hitting a stone pillar breaking it in half.

You: "Oh I felt that one".

Bendy charged again.

You began to change shape. As you transformed your hand into a large hammer.

You: "I WON'T LET YOU HURT YANG"!!

You swung the hammer hitting Bendy straight across the jaw breaking it.

Bendy roared in agony as his jaw hung limp.

Bendy: "YOU BASTERED"!!

Bendy charged once again onmy for you to slide under him and stab him through the abdominal region, with your other hand which formed into a large blade.

You: "CMON IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO"?!?!

Bendy roared in rage as you began to grown in size.

You: "I KNOW HOW ITS ALL GOING TO END".

You slammed Bendy into the ground.

You: "Its just a rerun. A rerun of my favourite episode".

You began slamming Bendy repeatedly into the ground.

You: "Its a game of cat, and mouse".

You gave one final slam to Bendy as Bendy's ribs were since turned to dust and his body drained of alot of ink

You: "Rest in peace my brother".

You began laughing crazily as blood leaked out of your eyes and your teeth grew into fangs.

You: "That's all folks".

Hello my army of Horrors in hope yall enjoyed this short chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho, this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 320