Chapter 3: Creator, Betrayer, Killer

Your POV:

You smile widely up at the aircraft's. You stretch out your limbs ready to take them down when Yang shouted.

Yang: "Y/N DON'T"!!

You spun around staring at her.

You: "Sorry love, but this is personal between me and Ironwood".

You vanish with a cartoonish puff of dust.

Ironwood: "What th-".

You: "HELL"!!!

Suddenly the ship began to spin out of control.

Ironwood: "YOU DAMN MONSTER"!!!

You: "AWWW, BUT AS THEY SAY. IT TAKE'S ONE TO KNOW ONE FATHER"!!

The bullhead hit the side of Beacon tower, as you forcefully grab Ironwood by his neck and slam his face into the control panels.

You: "ISN'T THIS FUN FATHER"!?!?

Ironwood punched you with his metal arm causing your face to be indented. But like a normal cartoon it popped right back into place.

You: "Pitiful".

Your arm wrapped around Ironwood as you opened the side panel doors with your long extended arm.

You: "Let's take this elsewhere".

Meanwhile:

Yang's POV:

I watched as Y/N fought Ironwood inside the cockpit. But when they started spinning out of control the propellers cane zooming toward us. I quickly pushed Ruby to the ground as I fell atop her. Weiss and Blake followed the same actions as the propeller shredded apart Ozpins Office.

Yang: "Love the new look".

I carefully looked at Ruby who had passed out.

Yang: Blake, Weiss, take Ruby".

Weiss: "Wait What"?

Blake: "You can't be thinking  about trying to face him alone"?

I sighed knowing there may be a chance I could caught in the crossfire.

Yang: "I don't care I have to keep Ruby safe, and he fought for Ruby. That gives me all the reason to save him in return".

I ran before jumping out the window using Ember Celica to quickly boost myself across the air and to slow my decent.

Blake: "She knows she can't win".

Weiss: "How do you defeat a cartoon"?

???: "With a cartoon".

Thru spun around to see Bendy.

Bendy: "Now if you humans will excuse me I got a brother to save".

Bendy walked as his body melted into the ground.

Meanwhile:

Your POV:

You flung ironwood around the area like a toy. Ironwood screaming in pain as you cackled in delight.

Ironwood: "Y-your going to regret this".

You made my arms it's regular size as I stare down at Ironwood's messy bloodied up face.

You: "Oh ironwood if only you knew about the monster that you've created. None if this wouldn't gave happened".

Ironwood spat out blood.