이십사

Chapter 24 

Soyeon's POV

"Why are you even here? shouldn't you be working?" I said annoyingly, the sweat from my face has been flowing down my face and it makes me more mad. 

"I saw that, if you're really a professional she wouldn't have fall!" Jisoo exclaimed. 

"Jisoo, I'm fine. Plus it was my mistake for not tying my shoelace tightly." Yuqi explained then looked at me. 

"Since she's your personal trainer she should have noticed it, she must have checked you before you start working out." Jisoo said worriedly as she stares at Yuqi. 

She has a point though but it wasn't technically my fault. I don't even know why she's fuming mad right now, it's not like she's the one who fell over. Plus Yuqi said that she was fine, I can't believe she barged in here just to shout at me. 

"Miss Kim Jisoo, I think there are other things that you should be worrying about. I'll take it from here" SuA suddenly entered the conversation. 

"I agree, you should go Jisoo. I'm fine don't worry about me." Yuqi said as she places her hand onto Jisoo's shoulder. Are they this close? I thought to myself. 

"I'm sorry Miss Kim If you got worried, I'll be more attentive this time" I said then bowed at her. I can't believe I'm acting like this just to calm her nerves down. 

When I raised myself, she already turned around and started walking away. Once she was out of my sight, I let out a deep breath. 

-Earlier- 

I am already here at the Yoga area and I must say this room is pretty neat. The rubber mats on the floor, plus the huge mirror in front is very useful. When I do stretching and stuff, I would always want to see myself. 

After a few minutes of waiting, I finally heard someone open the sliding door of this Yoga room. I glance to my right and there I see Yuqi wearing the same work out outfit like mine. Although the brands were different. 

She caught me looking at her so I quickly cleared my throat before speaking up, my voice might crack after seeing her like that. 

"Now I'm starting to wonder if you really need to work out" I said then looked at her from head to toe. 

"Aww jeez Soyeon, of course I do. I might look lke this but staying healthy and active is a must. This is my first time though." Yuqi said then giggled. 

"So are you ready to start?" I asked then she stood beside me before replying. 

"Ready as I'll ever be" She said. 

"Okay so first of all, before doing the actual work out, we must do a quick warm up and a few stretching. It's the most important thing to remember so we can avoid injuries such as sprains, strains and many more" I explained, she looked at me amusingly and gave a thumbs up. 

"Wow, speaking like a true professional trainer. Well technically you are" She replied. 

I told her to copy everything that I am going to do, I guided her as well while she stretches her self. She's not just physically fit but also flexible, she can be a gymnast with this type of body.  

"I think it's time for us to head outside and do some cardio" I said as I slowly stand up after doing a cobra position. 

"Yeah... I feel like my body has been stretched like crazy" Yuqi said as she stretches her head one last time. She's already sweating even though we haven't done the cardio part.

"Look at you, you're already sweating so much." I said as I grab one towel and handed it to her. 

"yeah, like I said. This is my first time." She said.