Chapter 5

Yuqi's POV

We are already drinking for 1 hour straight, most of us are feeling tipsy, especially Arin who drank the most. I can't recall how many shots I've had but I'm sure that I had a lot.

The reason why I was drinking so much is for me to forget about my problems even for a moment. My problems with my father and with myself. I am going all out tonight since my Father won't bother me thanks to Yena's Uncle.

"Eeeeveryone!!! Listen to me!" Yena yelled, from the other side of the table. She was being loud after a few drinks.

"What now Yena? Don't tell me you're gonna twerk again?" Dahyun joked then Yena threw a sliced lemon at Dahyun. Good thing Dahyun was able to dodge it or we would end up having a food fight.

"Yah!! I just want to tell you that we are moving the party!" Yena said, what does she mean by moving the party though?

"Ehh? Are we leaving already??" Chaeyeon replied then took another shot.

"No silly! We are going outside this room and party with other people. Plus, I requested a special performance for us, and they picked their best dancers." Yena said excitingly.

"Really?? So it means that Akali would be performing tonight??" Sakura asked curiously. Who is this Akali though? Her name sounds cool.

"Who is this Akali??" I curiously asked then they all looked at me.

"Yahh! You don't know who Akali is?! She's famous here!" Umji spoke beside me.

"Of course she doesn't know idiots! It's her first time here!" Yena said, Now they are aware that it is my first time drinking in a Bar.

"Then you must see her perform then! She's the best Yuqi! I'm telling you!" Sakura said then I turned to Yena who was signaling Sakura to be quiet. They are acting strangely.

"Shhh! Now why don't we head outside and begin the real fun!" Yena said then stood up. But suddenly, I remembered something about her surprise for me?

"Wait! What about your surprise for me Yena?" I said but she went close to me and grabbed my arm.

"We'll get there Yuqi." She whispered in my ear.
"Come on let's go!" Yena said then everyone stood up while she drags me outside the room.

The loud music was banging inside the room and the LED lights were flashing fast. People were going crazy because of the atmosphere here.

Most of the people here were probably business men and I can only spot a few Women besides us. No wonder this Bar is expensive, they have world class varieties of alcohol, I thought to myself as I roam my eyes around.

We went to the middle of the crowd and started dancing along with the people there.

"This is so fun!!" I shouted at Yena who was dancing crazily in front of me. But it seems like she didn't heard me because of the loud music.

"What did you say Yuqi??" She yelled back, but I just signaled her 'nevermind'
We can't really talk here properly, besides the loud music, lots of people are too funny to watch.

After a few moments, the music suddenly stops and the lights went off except for the one's on the stage.

"Everybody settle down for a second. Tonight there will be a special performance that is requested by one of you." Someone spoke behind the stage, it's probably a staff or something. I think this is the performance that Yena was talking about.

The lights suddenly turned red and there were smoke machines that started releasing smoke. People started screaming and whistling their lungs out.