삼십사

Chapter 34

Third Person's POV

"Okay my turn! would you rather, drink two straight shots or confess something about the terrible things you did when you were still studying" Yuqi dared Jisoo, the few drinks that Yuqi was talking about turned out to be a few more, the alcohol made her forget what happened earlier and she's doing it on purpose.

Jisoo took two shot glass and filled it with Gin, she drank them both which made Yuqi lean back on the sofa.

"I see you've done terrible things Jisoo" Yuqi joked, Jisoo looked at her while rolling her eyes.

"I just wanted to drink but fine fine... I'll tell you something. I used to be a bully" Jisoo said then poured another shot but this time it was for Yuqi.

"A bully? you? I highly doubt that" Yuqi said as she takes the shot from Jisoo, they were already talking about life while playing a game.

"Probably know who I bullied before, her thai wife and you had an issue that's why I know who you are." Jisoo said, Yuqi looked at her for a few seconds before realizing who she's talking about. Yuqi remembered how she found out about Minnie and Miyeon's wedding, not only that, she also remembered what Minnie told her when she ran away from home.

"No fucking way.... It was you?" Yuqi cursed at her, Jisoo nodded twice and Yuqi couldn't believe how small the world was.

"But are you close with Cho Miyeon?" Jisoo asked, it somehow triggered another emotion inside Yuqi which made her slam the table.

"Of course! We were childhood friends!" Yuqi said annoyingly, she took another shot before leaning back again. Jisoo seems to notice how furious Yuqi became when she mentioned her name.

"Are you mad at me for bullying Miyeon?" Jisoo asked, yuqi gave her an intense stare before chuckling.

"Well of course I am, but that's not it... you were the reason why Minnie and Miyeon met. I guess I hate you for that, but thank you. If they didn't meet, I wouldn't meet Minnie as well lol" Yuqi said frustratingly. Jisoo  couldn't believe what she just heard, she actually thought that she was really mad because of her being a bully to her childhood friend but no.

"Yah! forget about them. We're already in good terms, plus you already have someone." Jisoo said, but Yuqi wasn't really paying attention, instead she was wondering her eyes around the bar trying to see if she could find the person she used to visit here often. And with luck she did, but did she really?

Yuqi straightened herself and saw someone walking towards the bathroom. She squinted her eyes to see if she wasn't hallucinating but no she wasn't.

"Soyeon?" She whispered but loud enough for Jisoo to hear. Jisoo suddenly looked back and saw Akali walking towards the Bathroom. But when she turned to see Yuqi, she was already walking towards her.

Jisoo immediately sat up and ran to catch up with Yuqi, she grabbed her hand and pulled her causing Yuqi to face her.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked, Yuqi was looking so confused while blinking fast, but she was aware that Yuqi isn't fully drunk. This is why Jisoo didn't want to have a drink with Yuqi here.

"I think I saw Soyeon... she entered the bathroom." Yuqi said, Jisoo froze and didn't know what to say but she needs to stop her.

"That's ridiculous! why would Soyeon be here? She needed to be somewhere right? I think you're drunk, why don't we go b-" Jisoo wasn't able to finish what she was saying because Yuqi forcefully pulled her hand away from Jisoo's grip and continued walking.