십오

Chapter 15

Yuqi's POV

"Yuqi, your Father will be leaving tomorrow. What are your plans???" Yena said as she takes a sip on her hot coffee. We are currently here in a cafe where we usually go when we need to talk about something. And right now I really need Yena to help me process everything.

A few days ago, I have chosen three of the best people that can be my secretary which includes Mark's step sister Jisoo. I made them run errands for me and interviewed them one by one. I was very satisfied with their answers but Jisoo was really the one on top. She was very casual to talk to unlike the other two who were very serious about getting in.

So in the end, I have chosen her as my permanent secretary for the next six months. I just hope that we get along just fine, like I know we would.

"I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time, I swear. But I just hope that the next few months would be less stressful than taking classes" I said then I took a sip from my cold brewed coffee.

"You can always call me when you need help Yuqi" Yena said.

"I don't need to call you Yena, but I appreciate your help. You should focus on your studies, I'll try and visit you once in a while." I said then she pouted.

"Once in a while? Are you really going to be that busy? I mean you can just ask your secretary to do your duties" Yena said but I gave her a thumbs down.

"First of all, I am the only one who can know the secrets of the company which I need to handle this job, second is that my free time will be used for another reason" I said then she suddenly crossed her arms and glared at me. She is trying to act like a serious person but it doesn't suit her since she looks like a kid who dropped her ice cream.

"And what is this reason?" She asked then raised her right eye brow.

"Well, I kinda went to the gym the other day and hired myself a personal trainer" I said then she looked at me shocked this time.

"What?? For what? I mean you don't look that fat Yuqi, I should be the one exercising and not you" She said then chuckled.

"I visited Mark the other day as well and he told me that I was kinda gaining weigth. But it really doesn't bother me, it's just that... I want to stay healthy you know. Especially today, I'll be sitting inside the office doing my Father's job." I said then she nodded to agree.

"So tell me about this trainer" Yena suddenly said then made a teasing look but I ignored her.

"Actually, the first trainer that Jin gave me got into an accident so she was replaced by someone else. She was the first one to caught my attention when Jin was showing me the pictures of the trainers" I explained.

"Who is this Jin?" Yena asked curiously

"Oh he is the all around guy in the gym, he used to be a trainer but he was promoted ad only accept offers depending on his mood" I said.

"Is he handsome?" Yena suddenly asked, I know where this conversation is heading

"Definitely! Besides his looks, his body is so fit and his shoulders are so broad." I said while looking at Yena who was paying attention.

"But I think he is Gay" I added then she was left dumbfounded from what I said.

"Damn, why do handsome guys have to be Gay. But I have nothing against them since I'd rather date guys like them because they tend to be more sweeter you know?" Yena said then acted as if she was madly in love with an imaginary character.