#1

...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Building bricks

Once upon a time,

There lived a family in the city. The mother was very strict and the father was very kind. These parents had two children. The first child was a boy and the other one was a girl. The boy was very kind and the girl was short tempered.

And this creative boy had a idea about making Building bricks and he asked his mother "Mother can I go to the market and get some mud to make building bricks?" he asked. His mother told no we have no time and money. The boy gets sad goes. Tomorrow he again asks his mother can I go to the market. His mother said, "Fine you know what! Take your own pocket money." But the boy tells mother that he doesn't have that much money so asked her again if she can you please give him money. "Fine how much will it be?" ,the mother asks. The boy tells 100$ the boy tells happily.

And when he gets mud he keeps it in a waste plastic container and pours a little water and then waits.

One month later,

He goes up to the rooftop and checks the plastic container and sees the mud has turned into a brick! And then he runs around house saying "I made a brick" happily and made many of them and he sold a few and kept few and lived happily ever after.

****************************************The End***********************************************

Thank you for reading!

Please keep in touch    for further updates

                                                                                                                                       banner by _thasli_                                     

                                                                                                                                       banner by _thasli_