#18

Time

                                                                              Time

Once upon a time,

There was a vast kingdom named Wonderland. The name of King of wonderland was Sam and his wife ruby. Sam was a really proud king and always made good decisions.

Ruby was the queen of wonderland and ruby use to take care of the kingdom.

Sam and Ruby have two children the first was a boy. The boy's name was Steve. Steve was a warrior.

The other child was a girl. The girl's name was pinky. Pinky was a teen and she loved to apply makeup she had a whole group of girls behind her.

Everything was going well in wonderland until Sam got to know that there was a problem in wonderland which could only be fixed by time traveling. Sam told that he will be the one to time travel. Everyone agreed to Sam.

Then a saint told, "Son don't be in the past for long otherwise you will be stuck in the past forever". Then Sam sat in the time traveler and started to feel dizzy. The next thing he saw was a horse then he woke up and realized that he was on a farm. He got off the time traveler and went and asked the farmer "uncle what is the date?" the farmer got terrified and ran away. Sam didn't understand why the farmer ran away.

Sam somehow got out of the farm and there were so many horses and men on them. He realized that he had so much into the past that cars weren't invented!

After a little while, Sam found a junkyard and he remembered that he has to kill the owner of the junkyard because the owner's son's son is their enemy. He sneaks into the junkyard but he gets caught. They blindfolded him so Sam couldn't see where they were going. When Sam opened his eyes so that he was in a suspicious building. He saw a door but as soon as he stepped front he got shot by an arrow but he had his armor so nothing much happened to him. Then he found some bricks looking like stairs he climbed them carefully. Then he found a large pool of LAVA! He saw a signboard saying "there is a hidden lever somewhere here find it and a bridge will appear." He started finding the lever he saw a broken lever, stick, and some glue. He got an idea immediately he used the glue to stick the stick to the broken lever and a bridge appeared and he ran to open the door and he got out and so the owner of the junkyard. Sam ran to kill him and killed him and ran back to the farm and sat in the time traveler but didn't do anything but he remembered what the saint told he realizes that he was now stuck in the past.