#14

Wonders of the world

Once upon a time,

There lived a family in the middle of the woods the first child name was Sam and the second was Cutie.

The father would go to get wood from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.

Then he would go to get flint to make the fire while the children would go to get food from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00.

The mother would make breakfast. And they eat their food.

The father would go to get more wood for fire from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

While the children would go to get more food from 9:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

The mother would clean the house from 9:25 to 12:00, she will take a break from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 and will start the fire when the children come and the eat lunch from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45p.m.

The father would go and get wood from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

The children would go to get food from 2:10 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. and eat dinner at 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and they sleep from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.

One day,

The children will go to get food in the evening Sam heard something unusual Sam asked "Cutie did you hear that?" Cutie asked "What I didn't hear anything ,brother is anything wrong?" "Probably some animal or something." He said and they moved on and on the way back they both heard that noise and Sam told "Again there is something in there we should go check!" and Cutie replied "Right ,brother" .They walk towards the direction of the noise and found something strange. There was a house made out of delicious food which dragged Cutie's attention. She ran to the strange house and Sam was trying his best to stop cutie but he failed to do so and ran to catch her and she went in the house and Sam went inside catching cutie but they saw that the house was a candy factory and there was an weird old lady which ran and told "visitors! Visitors! After so long!" And the children replied "What! They were people here living people OMG. That is so not true! "and the weird lady told confused "huh? No no no while I was a child this place was a really big village" what this place is in middle of the woods it is impossible for this place to be an big village cause this place is fully covered with rare trees!" and the weird lady replied "Those rare trees aren't trees they are FAKE!" the children were very confused the got a headache and fell to the ground and the weird lady started to laugh evilly.

After one hour,

The children woke up in trapped cage a the top of the cage there were thorns and below was a weak wood and below the weak wood was sharp thorns and if you lean back you will be punched to death and the only way to get out was to break the cage and get out and they tried and tried and once they got an idea. There idea was the lean and quickly jump and get on the hammer and the hammer would break the cage and the and the would get out! And they did so and before they get out the almost fell from the cage force fully and they went back and jumped because if you jump force fully you would die hitting a wall and the next thing they were seeing was they were in tower full with bobby trappers and they were at the top the tower and next to them was a very bouncy trampoline and there was a window and they looked down the window and there was another trampoline and got an idea!

They broke the window and pushed the trampoline near the broken window and jumped out the broken window and they were really scared. They jumped. While they were falling the found there home but they landed safely on the other trampoline. And as soon as they landed there were a lot of creatures on the ground and they came running towards the trampoline and the jumped again and they were almost flying and the fell on their parents hand and they lived happily ever after.

***********************The End***************************