#7

Lost your way

                                 Lost your way

Once upon a time,

  There lived a biker named Sam. Sam was really good biker. And one day, he got a chance to compete in the internationals.

  One month later,

  He goes to Washington DC to compete. And ZOOOMMM he goes. In the middle of the race, the track split into two parts. He got confused that which way he should go. One way led downhill whereas the other way led uphill. He descended to go uphill. After some time, He realized that this the wrong way as there was no tire tracks on the road. When he was going to turn around, the track broke down, sliding downhill to the river. And then he told sighing "No turning back I have to find my way back to the racetrack" and then continue travelling. After a little while the track started to disappear only lead he into a forest and he said "OMG! The way back is gone and now tracks disappearing?!" and rides into the forest wondering what he is going to gonna do next. After a little while roaming in the forest, he finds a mud road. And rides on it happily. Again, after a little while, it disappeared. And he told'" Not again! There has to be something around." And roamed around. And with good luck he found a small hut. And rides as fast as he could to. And while he reaches there was an old lady and he asked her 'Do you know any race track anywhere around" I am a participant and got on the wrong way' and the old lady replies 'Son I don't know what you are talking about. But, I think this may help you. Head on this direction for a mile you will find village and ask someone for Jimmy and he will tell you 'Oh you mean DJ You see a house end of the village and he will be inside the house.' and he will tell you directions". Sam did as the old lady told after travelling a mile, he spots the village the old lady told him about. He asks a person "Um... do you know a person called Jimmy?" "Oh you mean DJ You see a house end of the village and he will be inside the house," And, again, Sam did what he was told to. "The big race everyone is talking 'bout! Well that's 'bout 60 to 62 miles from here I guess" Jimmy says. Sam tells OPPS! That's far but thanks for the directions. Also I need gas is there a gas station?"

  Jimmy tells, "Umm... you see the largest house in this village. There. The owner of the gas stations lives there. If you ask him he will give you some gas." Sam does so. "I need some gas. Can you give me some?" asks Sam. "Of course, that's why there is a gas station here!' the gas station in gives him gas and he starts travelling his way back. After about 50 miles, he gets hungry, tired and thirsty and he so he ran around and luckily he found a chicken and a potato and he remembers that he had water purifier a there he spotted a lake nearby and there were some stones and sticks so he had a great idea. He made a campfire and he fries the chicken, baked a potato and purified the water

  And he ate the chicken and saved the potato for the future and he drank the purified water and he got some fishes from the lake and took some stones and sticks and another few potatoes on the clean floor. And it was going to be night soon. So there was some sheep nearby and he used his shaver to take out all the wool from the sheep "Ah no more going to use this shaver now and there was some sticks nearby and he placed one to of each other and for comfort he put the wool on top and he enjoyed the peaceful night under the stars and he tells "shooting star shooting star!". In the morning he leaves and after travelling 25 miles and stops he eats his food he saved last night. After he travels 0 more miles he spots the track and he rides as fast as he could while he was going he found many police care and even though the road was strait he went off road and he went on the road and skidded and stopped right in front of a police car and cop was like "OMG! I just found the biker who got lost! That means promotion!" And Sam gets on the cop's car and goes home and lives happily ever after.

************************The End********************

************************The End*********************