#17

13

13. The other world

Once upon a time,

There lived two orphans. The orphan's name was Sam and the other Steve. Even though Sam and Steve were orphans they got a job and earned enough to start their own company.

One day they decided to travel. They got in their car and Sam told: "why not let's go to the forest Steve?" Steve replies "that's a great idea! Let's go to the forest" then Steve turns the car towards the forest road.

After a while, Steve and Sam heard the sound of a peacock. Sam asks Steve "Is that a sound of a peacock Steve?" Steve replies to Sam "I think so?" they get out of the car searching for a peacock.

After a little while, they found a peacock and take a picture with the peacock. Then they look at the picture something like an astronaut behind the peacock. They run to see if was there was something looking like an astronaut but there was nothing behind the peacock! They searched for something like an astronaut but they found nothing but a mysterious thing. Sam tells that it was some kind of portal to another world. Then Steve asks Sam "Sam should we go to the other world?" Sam tells "We need to see if what is in the other world so we need to go" and they go to the other world.

Once they were in the other world they started to search. After a little while, they found something mysterious actually a mysterious house. They go in and see what is there but as soon as they went in the door closed. Something made them search the house. Then Sam found a door which was locked. Sam told Steve about the door and Steve told that the key may have been in the house.

After a while, they found the key and opened the door. Inside the room, there was a chest. The chest was locked. Sam had a clever idea. The idea was to use the key which they used to open the door and it worked.

Inside the chest, there were lots of gold, silver, and diamonds! Sam and Steve took as many as they wanted but they felt greedy so they left them all and went. While we're searching for their portal they found the astronaut they took some photos and the astronaut started chasing. Sam and Steve found their portal and went to their home. The astronaut got another astronaut and went to Sam and Steve's home. The astronauts found Sam and Steve's home and went in. Sam and Steve so that there were two astronauts. Then the astronauts reviled their faces. Sam and Steve realized that the astronauts were actually their parents. Sam, Steve, and their parents lived happily ever after.