#16

Run-away train

                       Run-away train

Once upon a time, there lived a train driver. The train driver's name was Sam. Sam was a really talented and famous train driver.

One day Sam got on a train to go somewhere. Everything was going normal. But things started to change while the train was moving Sam forgot to bring a luggage which was really important! So he pulled the chain which stop the train. He was about to get out the train the train conductor stopped him and asked him to pay the fine. Sam pays the fine and runs to get the luggage. After a little while Sam realizes the train was actually faster than the speed limit. Sam went to the train conductor to ask what is happening. The train conductor replies "um... how do you know that?" Sam show's ID card and the train conductor tells "ok I will tell the captain immediately" and Sam goes to his seat. After a while Sam realizes that the train is still over the speed limit! He run's to the train conductor and asks to go in the main cabin. And the train conductor let's Sam go in the main cabin. Then Sam saw that he was actually a RUN-AWAY TRAIN! Sam forced the captain to let him control the train.

After an hour of quarreling and panicking the captain let Sam control the train. Sam tried his best to stop the train but he just couldn't stop the train. They saw another train coming in the same track. Luckily there was a track switch but sadly it was broken but still Sam started to turn the train because he knew if they were going to survive it that was there only way. But they realized even the train on the same track was a run-away train then they all jumped out the train and started to run as fast as they can towards the train which Sam was on. They could get out of this track using the track switch because that wasn't such a big problem which would crash the train. The train started to slow down because of a lot of weight. Luckily there was a station nearby. The train stopped right on the platform and every person got off the train and lived happily ever after.

*************************the end**************************