Explanation Pt. Ⅰ

Greetings, everyone!

I apologize for not posting for a while, or  it takes too long to update. I was busy stressing about things and such, but it won't be a bother in a while until tomorrow. And. . . Other than stressing myself. . .

I was experiencing writer's-block. And it sucks — Literally sucks. But, I did gain some new ideas while having this writer's block moments that I have; I made more books in my drafts, and I can say that they are promising. I am hoping that once I finish this book, I would publish the others.

This book was supposed to be finished some time ago, but because of how cringe it is, I edited it and wrote it with a better writing style, right grammar and sentence construction, and I added some details to make it seem more realistic — Especially with my OC's names and such.

Anyways — Going on to the main topic.

As you all can see in the title; This is an explanation chapter so that all of you could understood some things.

In addition, explanation chapters would be published when a certain information or detail is not really understood by the reader/s. So, chapters like these could help them understand a topic that they could not understand throughout the book. By saying that, I mean to publish a new explanation chapter if ever a certain explanation chapter reached its limit which is 5-6 explanations each.

And with that, let us start!

Ⅰ.) Kuroko, Tetsuya and Kuroko, Tetsuko:

Tetsuya and Tetsuko Kuroko are twins, identical, rather. Tetsuya is older than his twin, Tetsuko for a few minutes, mostly 1-3 minutes. The two identical boys were separated when their parents divorced when they were 4 years of age; Tetsuya went with their father, while his twin, Tetsuko, went with their mother.

(I, the author, would like to say that Tetsuya and Tetsuko's story would be posted in future chapters, along with the other story-lines, and side-stories.)

Tetsuya and Tetsuko's father fled to another country with the older twin, Tetsuya, while the twins' mother stayed in Japan with the youngest twin, Tetsuko. The twins' were devastated being separated from each other, but they were young back then. That was until they got older. They found a way to communicate with each other, thus, making the two know Shouyo.

Ⅱ.) Shouyo's Previous and Present School:

The school's name is Académie de la Rose des Saules; founded by the Villa's which is now married to the Satoshi's, thus, making the decision to collide their surnames into, Satoshi-Villa. Later after the school was built, the parent's of the Generation of Miracles (Akashi's, Midorima's, Murasakibara's, Aomine's, and Kise's Families, plus Kuroko's family) took an interest on it; funding and investing the Academy which soon became popular.

Though, the school is not free. You can not pay money just to enter it. To enter the prestigious school, you have to take an entrance exam and do a few procedures. If answers are correct and they liked your responses, you are sure to enter. But if you made a lot of mistakes, even if they liked your response, you would be declined to enter.

Ⅲ.) Childhood Friends:

The Generation of Miracles, Kuroko and Hinata are childhood friends starting when they meet at five years of age. Though, the five (the GoM) were childhood friends when they were just babies as their parents became friends.

.) Born Where and Kagami Taiga:

The GoM were born in Japan but grew up in France. Other than that, Kagami Taiga would not be an orphan. In this AU of mine, he is really born in the US with a slight Japanese blood coming from his mother's father. Besides that, Tatsuya would be Kagami's cousin from his mother's side.

Ⅴ.) Characters that are Forgiven:

Nishinoya, Yu had already been forgiven by Hinata. On the other hand, Shouyo never really hated the forgotten trio, Tsukishima, Yachi, and Kiyoko, as well as Takeda and Ukai. On addition, though Asahi did not do anything to defend him, he still forgave him knowing that it is his character after all.

.) What The Book Contains:

This book would also contain Kuroko harem, because why not? If you ever seen the anime, you would notice how they (GoM) all want Kuroko to be on their team somehow, while Akashi is being a tsundere and replaced Kuroko with a tall ass.

Now that is all done, if you guys have any more misunderstandings or confusions throughout the book, feel free to dm or comment below!

That is all, farewell to you all, my dears! Always remember to stay safe, and if ever you have problems, please do not give in to it. If you could, you should write your feelings down in paper and crumple it, or if you also want, save it. Other than writing, doing your favorite things or confessing what you feel would help ease yourself even for a little. But, if you don't want to do any of these things, then I would pray for you. Protect yourselves, dears, for I will also protect.

Farewell, once more, see you soon!