Announcements

hey guys! Sorry for not posting for awhile 😅. I was getting quite busy with school because like- I have eleven modules and I already finished like three or four of them and we have some seatworks and performance tasks that is comming up this week that indicates that it is our longtest. But dont worry! My school is almost over so I can update more chapters of this book and the second book. But for now, all that I can do is to edit this book because when I read this book since the beggining I have been questioning myself on why are there so many wrong grammars and wrong spellings- I mean, the spellings are okay because of the typo's and stuff but the grammar is- just no. So for further ado, I will be editting them one by one and making each chapter more understandable than before. And for the characters, I also change some of their pictures since I also notice that most of them are like princes or sum- So I tried to make it more normal. And I will also add some extra information about them after I edit the whole book. And I guess that's all- And if you have ever encountered an edited or editting sign on the chapters that means Im already done when its edited and Im still fixing the chapter when its editting and if there is nothing then I havent edit those yet.

And when Im done editting the whole chapters of this book then I will tell you guys or announce it and please make sure to read it again since I will be changing some plot and story ideas and there will be alot of changes. Sooooo yeah thats all and byeee! Remember to be safe everyone!