A/N - Please Read 🥺 (I beg you-)

Soooo...Uhhhhm...

Ehem-

Anyways-

Sooooooo, Let's begin this stupid and second? third? Announcement.

I know that I haven't posted for quite awhile and the last update of the book is only a short one. And that is usually unlike me- Since my chapters of this book usually lasts for over a thousands of words- Well... Some of them... So scratch that.

Anyways- Back to what I'm saying, yeah, over a thousand words but, sometimes just hundred because sometimes I'm lazy and sometimes, lack of motivation or maybe that's the only content of the given chapter (if you know what I mean and if you read my previous chapters before I started editing them).

And after all, I usually announced things that are important for my readers to know and yes, this is important.

First of all, I'm quite struggling on editing the chapters since, I'm not only editing them but I, as well am adding some new plot and story lines in each chapter, and that can cause some slow work-in-progress because I'm not only correcting the mistakes but, I also am adding some new things and work in updating the story (which I'm also struggling- but scratch that).

The second one is about the next chapter that I'm going to update. And yes, I'm also struggling on that too, but not the whole plot and story-line, but the people who locked them all inside. I can't really think of any characters that can lock them inside that gym, so I thought that maybe I can pick 5 of my readers, well, not forced but volunteered but that is up to you guys (and if anyone wants the roles, just message and dm me here on wattpad. Or if you had discord just dm me your name and tag but that is your desicion).

And I think that's all-

Yeah, I think so.

Well, this is good-bye then.

Sayonara minna!!

Good-bye!!