Hinata S. Birthday Special!!! 🎉

"Ugh! I have nothing to do!" Whined Hinata whose back is slumped against the couch's arm rest. It had only been a few months — Or rather a year ever since he arrived at Brazil to continue his training. In all honesty, Hinata finds it fun and exciting, especially when he first met his room mate, Pedro, who just ignored him the first days-months they met and just focused on his own things.

Hinata, at first, was about to give up making a good relationship with his room mate, but when he was about to pout all day, he saw Pedro reading a manga that he loves so dearly, One Piece. He excitedly, not knocking on the door, went to Pedro's door and slid through the floor with a bright face. And that's when the two became close. But that doesn't erase the fact that Hinata still feels lonely.

Despite having Pedro's company, the younger latter still needs to focus on college, so he cannot really annoy him and be there with him always. But throughout the months they've been together, Hinata and Pedro helped each other out. Their relationship is beyond those of just ordinary friends, it is something much more than that. Much more important. But on the other hand, Hinata feels empty. He misses his family, his friends. His home sickness didn't help with his problems, but Pedro's always there to be with him, to be by his side.

Whenever Hinata feels lost, he would always look at a picture of him, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Yachi on their last day at Karasuno. He would longingly stare at the photo for hours, reminiscing the past. Or, when Pedro's around, he would always ramble about his high school days and how he misses it, and of course, Pedro would listen and would look at Hinata with awe, admiration, and passion.

Hinata knows that he cannot dwell on the past, but he just can't help it. The only motivation that keeps him going, that keeps him from leaving Brazil in the past, is the thought of beating Kageyama into a pulp in a match. 

Hinata, he is happy to be on somewhere new, learning something new. He is thankful to God for bringing him here, to have new experiences. He knows, he truly does, that if he gives up, how can he even defeat Kageyama?

But with Pedro by his side, his worries lessens. He even became fluent in Portuguese with the help of Pedro. Through his highs and lows, Pedro is always there to stand by him, and that is why Hinata didn't falter and fall; Because of his determination, and his new motivation.

Reminiscing everything that happened over the past, Hinata made a small smile before he continued to whine when he is slapped with reality once more. "Sho, whining there won't help you gain anything." Pedro lectured, looking at the tangerine who just pouted at him as he sighed. "It's your birthday today, c'mon, let's head out."

"As long as I can do something rather than slump on this couch on this boring day! — Wait. . . It is, indeed, my birthday today!" Chuckled Hinata, standing up as he stretched his back excitedly. "You're now 26, right? Damn. . . Time does flies fast." Pedro remarked, picking up his keys and his jacket on the table. "I'm getting older. . . I'm almost on my thirties, yet I still don't have a girl friend. . ." Hinata sighed, scratching the back of his neck with a smile so nervous. "Well, how can you even get a girl friend when your focus is all put upon volleyball?"

"Heh, you're right about that" Hinata took of his shirt and his pants which he just tossed away. "HEY! Didn't we already talked about this, Sho?" Sighed the taller latter, picking up Hinata's clothes that are scattered in their living room. "What? I'm laaaaaazy" Hinata smiled as he ran away to his room and picked up a towel and continued to go to the bathroom.

Pedro cheekily smiled as he put Hinata's clothes in their bin of dirty clothes. "I guess I can let it go since it is his birthday today. . ."

"PEDRO!" Hinata yelled from the bathroom. "What!?" Pedro replied, wanting to smack the smaller latter's head after. "CAN YOU GRAB THE NEW BATH SUPPLIES THAT WE BOUGHT A MONTH AGO? OUR CURRENT SUPPLIES ALREADY RAN OUT!"