𝟎𝟎𝟕

( MADELAINE PRINCE )

PART 1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃. that's the only way she could describe how she felt at that moment, batman had decided that if she wouldn't go to gotham academy she'd at least have to attend keystone high until her place at happy harbor high school was confirmed. she twisted the bracelet her mother had given her nervously as she waited outside of her classroom. she ignored the glances some people sent her and focused on straightening her black pencil skirt and purple turtleneck.

the door in front of her opened and a man around 40 gestured for her to walk in, the girl following and coming face to face with a class of around 25 other people around her age. as she glanced around the class she saw the familiar head of red hair belonging to wally west.

"welcome, class, to the first day of sophomore year. we have a new student joining us today, madelaine prince. be nice" she didn't expect for him to say anything more and started to head for the back of the class in a seat two away from wally's.

"madelaine?" the redhead muttered to himself as he lifted his head to see the girl sitting down in her seat and sinking down avoiding the curious eyes. the boy felt his spirits lift slightly realising that he now went to school with mystique.

———

the class wasn't as bad as madelaine had expected, although the fact that she knew the answer to every question asked did help her. diana had made sure she was educated when she lived with her, she made sure the girl would be prepared for the real world.

madelaine had left the class before wally could go and speak to her and the redhead now searched the halls for her, when he did though he hesitated on going up to her as she stood leaning against a locker speaking to a football player.

the boys arm was above her head as he leaned in to speak to her, however her arms were folded to create some space between them. she nodded along to what the boy was saying before she noticed wally standing behind him and starting to smile.

"chat to you later, just saw my friend" she told the boy in front of her patting his chest and sliding out from under his arm. she approached the boy with a large smile and stopped when she was a few feet in front of him.

"didn't know you went here" wally said with a small chuckle as he held the back of his neck, staring at the girl intently.

"batman made me start" she said softly as she leaned in a bit so he could hear her, "and anyway i might be starting happy harbor soon" she added which made wally frown a bit. "but i seem to  have found a reason to stay here" it was a habit to flirt with the boy she told herself.