𝟎𝟏𝟎

( MADELAINE PRINCE )

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓" madelaine yells out into the tower as she walked to the elevator, her black bag hanging on her shoulder and a dark purple summer dress adorning her body

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓" madelaine yells out into the tower as she walked to the elevator, her black bag hanging on her shoulder and a dark purple summer dress adorning her body. the girls raven hair was tied into a low ponytail and a black and purple headband across.

"where?" super boys gruff voice asked as he stood up from the couch in front of the tv walking to join m'gann in the kitchen.

"yeah, we're making dinner?" m'gann calls out with a smile as she holds the cookbook up for the girl to see.

madelaine glances back before feeling her phone ring "meeting a friend, then going to visit wally" she says shortly well entering the elevator and answering the phone.

"hey, mary i've just left my house" she spoke into te phone happily, a bright grin stretching across her face.

the girl on the other side of the phone having said to meet at the ice cream shop near the school before madelaine agreed and ended the call. mary had approached her a week before at school asking if she'd want to hang out anytime soon and madelaine thought it'd be good to have some normal friends.

———

"i didn't think you'd be free today" mary admitted as the two girls walking across the streets of central city, ice cream cones in hand "you know with your boyfriend and all" she laughed.

"boyfriend?" madelaine raised an eyebrow in question, not being able to make eye contact with the ginger girl due to the weird feeling she felt whenever she looked at her.

"wally. your boyfriend" mary repeated, her bare arms on display as she lifted her chocolate ice cream to her mouth, the bracelet her mum had given her not in sight but instead a necklace with a ring on it.

madelaine stopped in her tracks before letting a small laugh pass he lips, the girls hand clutching her stomach "me and wally!" she exclaimed "never" she laughed well trying to brush it off.

mary just looked at the girl with a 'really?' look making madelaine stop and look the girl in the eyes, stuttering over her next words well trying to form a proper sentence.

"it's not like that! he likes my friend" she said waving her hand as she grabbed mary's hand and dragged the girl forward with her.

"who?!" mary said suddenly interested as she pulled madelaine to a stop, madelaine just sighed. before turning to the ginger girl who's freckles were becoming more prominent in the sun.

"her names megan. but i think she likes our other friends, so it's just a whole mess right now" she shrugged plopping down onto the concrete pavement on the side, mary just standing with her arms crossed trying not to drop her ice cream.