5. Sürprizler Part 2/2

Sanem

When I wake up, I have no idea how long I've been asleep. It is still light and I can feel Can's hands drawing small circles on my stomach and going up towards my chest. With his head at my pelvis he whispers incomprehensible words to our shrimp. My hand rests on his cheek, he turns towards me and goes up to my level. I let myself slide back against his warm chest. I feel good, curled up in his arms, exhilarated by his caresses that warm up my sensuality. My more generous breasts seems to perfectly accommodate his large palms that never tire of playing with the increased sensitivity of my tips. His lips nibble the skin from my shoulders to my neck and I purr with pleasure. The fire that was extinguished a few hours ago is being rekindled, even more ardent.

After an invigorating shower and an oil massage, Can has prepared a hearty snack for me. The jet lag still disrupts our biological clock but the flawless organisation of my lover leaves me stunned. He does everything he can to make me feel at ease, that I can relax because he knows how terrified I am of this great adventure that awaits us, despite the happiness of becoming a mother.

In front of me stands a table full of dishes, each one more divine than the next: scrambled eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast with honey, olives, yoghurt, fresh fruit salads, nothing is missing. And next to that, several pills of food supplements that I will have to take every day, for the good cause and the development of my babies. Derenn said that this will avoid depleting my personal reserves because we are not going to lie to each other, carrying one baby is tiring but carrying three...

"You devour!"

"It's delicious Can!"

"Glad to see you in shape too."

He approaches and embraces me, putting a spoonful of yoghurt in my mouth. A few drops escape, which his lips pick up with tenderness. With his eyes in mine, we look at each other with envy, aware that it doesn't take much for the situation to fall again in the hollow of our sheets. His hands grasp my waist and stick me against him, letting me clearly feel the effect of his desire.

"Can, you're incorrigible..."

"Tell me you don't want to? I can feel your shivers under my fingers..."

"Caaannn..."

"Yes?"

"We have to go see my parents, I absolutely want to tell them !"

"Right now? »

"Please! Please! Please! Please!"

"Okay, I surrender."

He raises his hands in the air to accompany his words.

Half an hour later, I'm dressed and ready to surprise my parents with our return, not to mention the big news we have to tell them. I can already imagine my mother's reaction...

I could have waited a bit before telling them but my curves, which proudly display themselves under the fabric of my woolen dress, don't leave much room for imagination.

Through the windows of the car, the familiar streets parade by. I'm impatient, nervous, and I observe, in an attempt to calm myself, the few rebellious flakes that twirl in the busy sky.

When the streets of the neighborhood where I grew up appear and Can finally cuts off the car, a few meters from the entrance, I'm no longer sure that my legs will be able to carry me.

Finally, in front of the heavy door, I press the doorbell, which floods the area with its bird songs.

I can hear my mother's footsteps on the stairs and I already have tears in my eyes.