2. Atès *

First of all, I would like to warn my readers (especially female readers, I imagine) that this chapter deals with the intimate relationship between Can and Sanem. The first chapter was mainly about Sanem's thoughts, about his vision of their relationship, his impatience to go further and also his stage fright in the face of this coming together. In this chapter, again from Sanem's point of view, it is no longer a question of beating about the bush, we are there. We have all dreamed a lot about this moment, frustrated that the series hardly suggests this rapprochement except by the vision of a Sanem pregnant up to her neck and ready to give birth. It is a delicate exercise to approach this theme and above all to transcribe it by evoking desire, passion, love without falling into vulgarity. If you are put off by sex scenes, go on your way. In any case, I hope that I have been faithful to the characters that I have so loved and watched and that I have imagined sharing these passionate moments.

________________________________________________

"The fire that burns in me has no other reason to exist.

That of loving you in my days and nights

To let the days run away and see them reborn

To be at your side without being forgotten".

Daniel Douillet.

Sanem

With my hands clinging to the sides of his shirt, I savour the sensations that run through my body. My eyes half closed, my lips open, I try to control the jolts that escape me. We exchange a passionate kiss, his hands running through my naked skin which is covered with shivers. Luckily his arms support me because I no longer feel able to stand upright. He then moves aside for a moment to let me catch my breath, and certainly his in passing. His forehead against mine, we are out of breath as if we had run a kilometer. One of his hands gently comes to rest on my cheek and a sigh escapes me. His sloes are looking for mine, already hidden by a semi-fog that anaesthetizes me as much as it electrifies me.

« Sanem, are you feeling well? »

Unable to speak, I nod my head.

« You know we don't have to go so fast, I don't want to rush you..."

I put my index finger over his mouth and smile. I have a mad desire to go on, I just have a pain between my head which turns over every sensation and my body which dictates something else to me...

« I just need to get used to all these sensations..."

His smile brightens up mine a little more. He grabs my hand and drags me towards the bed. Then he guides me with his fingertips towards the buttons of his shirt, inviting me to remove the fabric barrier that separates us. I realize that I am naked, wearing this unique lace undergarment that doesn't hide much while he is still fully clothed. I am so new to the things of love, so overwhelmed by all these emotions that it makes me feel that I have forgotten this detail. My smile is almost a naughty laugh. This interlude almost gives me the impression that I've regained all my capacities so I start to unbutton one by one the pimples and none of them resist me, revealing the naked skin, her velvety torso, her perfectly drawn abdominals. This vision is not foreign to me but it is the first time I have touched him like this.