Chapter 1

Third Person POV

( After all the physical exams and everything )

Y/n yawned as she woke up, she smiled as she got up. It was her first day of UA, she was able to pass the entrance exam and get into class 1A. She learned that Bakugou and Midoriya had gotten into class 1A as well. She rushed out of her room, after changing

" Bye sis, see you later! "

" Alright! See you later Sweetheart! " her sister replied, watching her sister rush out of the house with only a piece of toast. ( Or whatever you wanna eat )

" Sigh... What am I going to do with that crazy child? " Y/n's sister muttered.

* Timeskip *

Y/n barely made it to class on time, she ran to her seat, catching almost everyone's attention. Everyone then turned back to what they were doing.

" Alright class settle down " A tired voice called, soon a tired ( as always ) mister Aizawa. After hearing his voice everyone settled down.

" You took 80 seconds... To much time.. Get your gym uniforms and get to the gym... "

" Yes Mister Aizawa! " the whole class said at once

* Another timeskip *

Y/n was paired up with Kirishima.

" Hey I'm Kirishima "

" L/n, but you can call me Y/n! "

" That's a manly name! "

" Really? "

" Yeah!! "

" Alright!! Less talking more practicing! " Aizawa yelled at Kirishima and Y/n. Both jumped before nodding, the timer went off and Y/n immediately charged at Kirishima, who activated his quirk and blocked her attack. Y/n thought of some illusion she could use

" .... " She barely dodged Kirishima's punch and jumped back, she then turned towards him creating a illusion of him and a puppy. She didn't know why she did this, but she didn't have time to question this. While Kirishima was distracted, she ran up behind him and kicked him. He snapped out of gaze and barely caught himself from falling out of bounds. She kicked him again and the timer stopped.

" Y/n won " Aizawa said with a sigh. Y/n looked at Kirishima

" Sorry about that Kirishima! I feel bad for kicking you, you alright? " Y/n said holding her hand out to Kirishima, Kirishima accepted it and stood up.

Y/n started walking away, not knowing she had just charmed Kirishima....

(( A/n Hey guys!! Sorry if you don't like the story, I've only watched 2 seasons and if you've read my other story you'd know I'm bad at writing stories ))