Chapter 12

The next day

*Y/n's POV*

I groaned as the sun hit my closed eyes, I turned a bit to bump into something. What did I bump into? I open my eyes slowly to spot Bakugou asleep, I let out a breath and moved a bit more, soon sitting up and stretching my arms, I look at the clock to see it was 7:00am, damn Y/n your such a early bird why don't you wake up like this all the time?

" .. " I moved the blankets a bit and got out of Bakugou's bed ( Hello, FBI... ). I finally remembered why I was here, I sighed a bit sad and decided leave. When I reached Bakugou's door I looked over at him to see if he was still awake, I smiled seeing him still asleep. I open the door and walk down the stairs to see Mrs. Bakugou and her husband drinking coffee, I smile at the two.

" Good morning Y/n " Mr. Bakugou said softly, I nodded towards him

" Good morning, I must leave soon " I replied, Mr. Bakugou frowned a bit, but didn't say anything

" I thought you and Bakugou where going to hang out today and go to amusement park? " Mrs. Bakugou finally said after a few minutes of silence, my eyes widened as I forgot about what Kirishima had said to me ( Dumb little Y/n )

" Oh.. I forgot about that " I rubbed the back of my neck, Mrs. Bakugou chuckled

" You don't have to leave dear, you can just borrow some of mine and Katsuki's clothes " She replied, I smiled, she was always like a mother to me, better then my own mom ( Same sis, same ) I walked over to them and decided to sit down

30 minutes later

A loud noise was heard and stomping, I look up to see Bakugou with a frown on his face, he looked towards his mom and his frown turned into a scowl. I look over at his mother who was smiling brightly, she pointed to me then at him and he was about to scream when a knock was heard..

- - - - - -

Hello Y/n, I hope you are doing well and I apologize if this chapter doesn't seem to make sense, it was a bit rushed.