Chapter 2

* Third Person POV *

After training Class 1-A returned back to home room (( A/n again haven't watch much MHA please don't bully me ;-; )) everyone sat in their seats

" Alright do whatever.. Just don't wake me up... " Aizawa said lazily getting into his sleeping bag.

" Hey Y/n! " Izuku said walking up to Y/n

" Hey Izu! " she said smiling, she propped her arms up onto her desk and rested her chin on top.

" I saw your battle with Kirishima! It was awesome! "

" R-Really? I only won because I could distract him " 

" That's not true Y/n! " Izuku retorted, Y/n looked at him shocked. A small blush rising to her cheeks.

" Th-Thank you Izuku! " Y/n said smiling.

* Izuku's POV *

She's so adorable when she smiles, I just want to take her away from this place and keep her to myself, but people would notice. Damn it why do you have to be so cute Y/n!?

" Your we-welcome Y/n!! " I stutter out smiling.

* Bakugou's POV *

Damn Deku, always talking to Y/n. She's the only one worthy of my attention, the only one I want. How I'd give to take her away from this place and kill that damn Deku for stealing her time from me.

(( A/n I know Bakugou would probably never say that stuff cause he'd probably be part tsundere if he did like someone, but for sake of yandere he's this way ;-; ))

* Third Person POV *

Y/n smiled at Deku before he walked off. She sighed as she started daydreaming about food, god how she was starving. Lunch was coming up and she couldn't wait.

* 15 minutes later *

The bell rang and Y/n sprinted to lunch, ignoring Iid'a yelling and half the students she ran over. Once she got to the Cafeteria she got her food. She realized she didn't have anywhere to sit before

" Hey Y/n wanna sit with us? "

" Hey Y/n want to sit with us? "

(( To be continued, also sorry for the short chapter. School and bad wi-fi make it nearly impossible to post and my motivation is dying slowly ))