Chapter 4

* Third POV *

Y/n and Deku walked down the empty halls of U.A

" Hey Deku, where do you want to hang out? "

" O-oh! I thought the local café was a good idea " Deku replied smiling sweetly.

" That's a great idea!! I've always wanted to try the new pastry! "

" Oh really? " Deku replied. The truth was he already knew, how could he not? You and him have been friends ever since you protected him from Bakugou all those years ago. He knew everything about you, from your favorite color to the amount of times you would trip on the same crack in the sidewalk.

Somewhere else

" Oh. So there going to a Café, smart Midoriya.. " a calm voice said, walking to their house.

" Oh Todoroki! What did you say? " Momo asked, speeding her pace to match Todoroki's

" Nothing. " Todoroki simply said speeding up a bit.

" But Todoroki, we're friends for a reason. "

" And I said nothing " Todoroki replied, he started losing patience. Why did he find Y/n interesting? Why did he hate it when Bakugou or Midoriya would make her smile?

He sighed in relief when he made it to his house. He walked to his bedroom ignoring his father's complaints. He layed his bag on the ground and sat on his bed.

* Todoroki's POV *

I sat on my bed, thinking about these mixed emotions towards Y/n. She was beautiful and kind, but why did I get furious when she would smile at Midoriya, wasn't he my friend. I paused

" It.. makes sense now.. " I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled. " It not that I like her, I love her. She's meant to be mine! " I stood up and walked out of my room, I plan to take Y/n away from Midorya.