Chapter 8

*No One's POV *

Y/n sighed as  she thought of Amber words, leaving?  She then remember another thing Amber said ' I can take one note on the door mat and some chocolates ' Y/n's eyes widened, Amber was joking right? What Y/n didn't know was, everyone's eyes where on her, the most noticeable was the ice cold Todoroki.

* Todoroki's POV *

    I looked over at Y/n, noticing how her e/c orbs where widen. I wonder what she is thinking, she usually stares at the windows and ignore Mr. Aizawa's lectures. I sigh turning back to the board, Y/n is just so perfect, I should have realized sooner.

  *No One's POV + Time skip to after school *

  Y/n sighed as she walked down the sidewalk, soon hearing the hollers of someone, she turned to see Kirishima running up to her smiling.       

" Y/n!!! " he shouted finally reaching her, she smiled at him

" Hey Kirishima, what's up? "

" I was wondering if you wanted to join me and the rest of the Bakusquad! We're planning on heading to a amusement park tomorrow since it's Friday! " ( I say it's Friday now )

" Sure! Just gotta make sure Amber is okay with it "

" Oh okay, text you where to met up if you come! "

" Alright, bye Kirishima! "

* Y/n's POV *

I smile as I walk away, I guess I try to enjoy my time here until me and Amber move!!

- - - - -

Hello Alex here! Here's a small update and I apologize if it doesn't make sense, I rushed this ;-;