Not an update but something I'd like to say

Okay, so there's this small thing that's been bothering me. In one of my chapters I had kirishima say that Y/n had a manly name. Most of the people commenting were kind and even funny jokes, one even explained why he would said that ( I wish I could pin that comment ). But for the love that is all alive stop commenting " I'm a girl " or " My name is ___ (insert crying emoji)". Listen I made him say that because I thought that would match his personality, Kirishima calls lots of things manly, so that would be a compliment. Also MC is a female, so I kinda get the idea that the reader is female 85% of the time ( ; - ;)

Another thing, I don't mind spicy jokes or comments. But please keep it to a minimal, like a little suggestive is fine and even saying " smash " but don't go into detail, it makes me uncomfortable and it could make others uncomfortable. This isn't really a  kid-friendly book, considering it's a yandere fanfic, with bits of gore and all that, but please no detailed NSFW.

I apologize if that came out petty or rude, but this has been bothering me for a bit and I don't want to continue deleting comments. Thank you for your time and reading this!!

Have a nice day/night and take care of yourselves!! <3