The first meeting...

Everyone woke up, confused as to where they are now.

Some started to get up carefully, only to pause and stare at each other. What...

They were even more confused then before.

"Who...where..." one started out but didn't even finish while the rest finally got up to look around, pausing to stare at their counterparts with surprise written on their faces.

"What's...going on? Is this a multiverse meets multiverses kind of thing or something?" Ink said confused.

"I don't know, this hasn't happened to me before until now." Chronos said, he's a bit uncomfortable with so many different inks there. He doesn't know if any of the inks are from his old multiverse or not.

Though he knows one isn't from his multiverse, it was the ink with a stars jacket, scarf, and all that.

"Well we should introduce our selves and come up with nicknames too.. so it won't get too confusing." Ink with the stars jacket said and Chronos agreed with them.

"I'm chronos, protector and creator of aus." Chronos told them and that's one who doesn't need a nickname.

"I'm angel, I'm from an Underswap angel au." Angel told them.

"I'm ink! Angel is from my multiverse and this is error, nightmare and Dream from my multiverse." The ink said pointing at those three from his multiverse.

"Hmm..ok what should we call you then before we move on to the next group with newer nicknames for them?" Ink with star jacket said.

"Ok! Uh call me paint I guess?" Ink aka now paint said.

"Just call me strings I guess." Error aka now strings.

"Hmm...just mare can do I guess." Nightmare aka mare said. I bet he didn't want to bother with coming up with a better nickname.

"Call me daylight." Dream aka daylight told them with a smile on his face.

"Yo wassup my brahs! I'm fresh! These two are error and geno from my multiverse. What kind of nicknames do you two want broski's?" Fresh asked.

"Just call me glitch. Geno can be still be geno until another geno arrives. If they arrive. I don't know if it will just stay this group or grow bigger. If more geno's come, then geno can get a nickname." Error aka glitch told them, they nodded, since there is only one geno right now, geno doesn't need a nickname yet.

"And you my broski's, can just call me rad." Fresh aka rad now told them.

"Oh I guess it's our turn. Well my name is Dream as you already know. You may call me stardust if you want to." Dream aka stardust said with a smile.

"Call me...midnight. You already know my name is nightmare though." Nightmare aka midnight told them.

"Names horror, call me axe if you want." Horror aka axe said, grinning.

"The names killer, but you all can call me knife." Killer aka knife told them with a smile on his face.

"I'm Cross, you all can just call me knight." Cross aka knight told them with a bit of a serious look on his face.

"I'm dust, I guess my nickname should be ash I guess." Dust aka ash told them, grin still on his face.

"I'm ink, uh you all can just call me... uh brush I guess?" Ink aka brush said a bit confused as to what he should pick but went with brush.

"I'm the magnificent blue! You all can call me sky if you like to!" Blue aka sky told them with a big smile on his face.

"I'm classic, but I guess you all can call me comic." Classic aka comic said with his lazy grin on his face.