Sunset 1

"Error! What are you doing here!?" Ink said not happy. Dream stares at error, thinking up some theories on why error was here.

Error chuckled, "why are you here? I'm not here to destroy this au if your wondering.. no I give up on that.." error said and that caught dreams attention.

Stardust blinked a bit curious.

Edges head tilted, "he going to jump?"

The others looked surprised at the idea that edge just said while night and Asy cover their kids eyes just in case that error did jump for it.

What is error planning to do? He's too close to the edge..dreams eyes widen at that. No.. don't you dare! Not on my watch! Dream thought and moved closer without anyone noticing.

Error got up, "what? Then-!" Ink started to say before stopping when he realized how close error was to the edge. "Error? Why are you so close to the edge? You... aren't planning on killing your self...are you?" Ink said alarmed and concerned.

'Well at least he's concerned about error jumping...I know some multiverses inks probably wouldn't...' soul thought to himself as some of the others tensed up, black just watched with a frown.

Errors eyes snapped open when he felt someone grab his hand, blue gasped in relief that dream caught error. Error glitched a little, "what are you doing? Why did you catch me?" Error questioned Dream.

"Because...everyone deserves a second chance!" Dream said and noticed cracks forming where he was at holding error. He already decided that error wasn't going to bring falling into the void today.

Eye sockets widen with alarm at the cracks forming.

Starlight already had a feeling on where this was going to go, same with some other reincarnates and transported.

"Hold on dream!" Ink said as they raced towards their friend. Dream frowned, errors eyes widen when he felt dream pull him up. "I'm sorry.." Dream whispered and threw error up and behind up and blue caught error as the ledge broke and dream fell into the void. "Dream! No!" Blue said horrified as he held onto error, and started crying.

They knew how dream ended up in the void now, but he's still alive right? Wait, of course he is, he did say that he ended up someone different..

~back to Dream~

Dream let himself fall unconscious, hopeful if he stays like that, he won't feel it when he's being pulled apart and put back together again. Dream hoped before he fully fell unconscious.

A lot of them winced, being in the void would definitely be painful depending on the way they ended up there...

After a long while, Dream fell into a warm hand. "Oh memories chosen one..for you to do that.. it changed everyone's destiny..including yours little one...I'm sorry that I can't bring you back to that multiverse unless they find a way to get to you again on their own. That will change their destiny and yours if they do. I will be able to step in once more.. but for now..I'll send you to a different multiverse until they find out your still alive little one.. I'll give you some things that you will need.." destiny said before opening a portal and gently putting him down in it.

Starlight perked up, it's been a long while since he last heard a deity talk. He bounced a little in his seat, a bit excited at hearing another deity after not hearing from his parent for so long.

"Thank you destiny..I didn't know what to do when he fell into your realm...but thank you for giving my chosen one a chose to do whatever he wants to in this new multiverse. I know he will chose what is right." Memory said and they both left.