Dust/smoke/gray 1

Uhh I didn't know what to put for you all to for the react to becoming a creator from undertale aus so I just used my dust from there too like how it is above
—————————————————————————

They waited for the screen to start back up after that long break that had and just a few minutes of waiting, the screen turned back on.

"Creator...welcome back..it's been so long since a creator has been here..."

Wait... a creator!? Most inks thought excitedly except for the bad sans and except for a select few.

"All the creators left this multiverse...they left it to 'fate' and the others. They only messed this multiverse up even more.. without a creator...I'm afraid that it will just become worse then before..but now that your here creator..you can help change this multiverse for the better again. You can kick out those like 'fate' and the other false deities that dare claim some of those they were never theirs. Because all that are in this multiverse, belong to the creators, the creators made them..they made me, the multiverse, I don't belong to them but I belong to the creators."

Most frowned at that, fate?

The bad sans didn't look happy when 'fate' was mentioned and all that.

A lot of errors kinda flinched at hearing the name fate. Even some inks flinched at hearing fates name. Except for a few like starlight, or even code who was no longer afraid of fate because he's had time to heal.

I saw them freeze with alarm written on their faces.

Chronos blinked at that, was his fate also like them?

"You aren't welcomed here false deities... you have overstayed your welcome. It is time to leave and don't ever come back to this multiverse or any other multiverses or I'll kick you out of all of them. Trust me, I will know if you tried to stay in a different multiverse, they will tell me." I told them and kicked them out of this multiverse, putting a block on every multiverse so non can enter and leave unless I gave permission.

I nodded, pleased with myself.

The bad sans we're grateful that this multiverse wouldn't turn out like theirs.

"Wait which multiverse is this from?" Aqua asked and maybe shrugged their shoulders, they didn't know either.

Smoke blinked at that, ah it was his multiverse but should he tell them? ....nah, they will find out sooner or later. So he stayed silent and some asked aorund which multiverse this was from.

"Thank you creator..I shall leave you for now to get used to being here..but if you need me I'll answer your call." The multiverse said and I nodded, going back to watching dust kill everyone and finally win against the human.

Most dust looked a bit surprised by that, smoke blinked, so gray watched his murder everyone in the underground? Interesting, he didn't know how long gray had watched over him before they decided to talk.

"Huh." Grime said, looking a bit surprised by seeing this and most kids weren't aloud to look at the screen if there was any other kids.

He watched it anyways, he knew his dad knew that they were different.

There was no reset after that, I watched as dust sans cried silently, grieving for them all.

"Oh it's ok little one...I will make sure it will be ok..." I said out loud and he froze. Wait did he hear me? I thought and dust sans looked around with alarm and shock.