Fresh/breaker 1

They were all sitting there, waiting, a bit brief because everything they had to do was already down from the previous screen watching of someone else's life.

So they just waited up until it started back up again.

"Wake up my little grims." I said cheerfully and the others immediately got up. "Morning sleepy heads, I'll make some breakfast for all of us, hunter you don't have to hunt today. I don't know if this world have any animals for you to hunt so I'll have to check later." I told them and I got up, letting my spiders climb onto me and my snakes too.

They blinked..some recognized that that fresh had a lion. Mostly those of the reincarnation or transported with soem exception here and there.

Wait..he's a fresh who wasn't talking like the other fresh's!?

That was what caught most of their attentions.

He will have to check the codes later too since he found out by his stats that he can see codes and mess around with them however he pleases.

Wait that fresh can mess with the codes?

"Which fresh is this one?" Angel questioned, looking curious.

"That's me." Breaker said with a cheerful look and everyone looked at him for a few moments before the looked back at the screen.

And they started watching the next part.

And before he knew it, it was already time for supper, huh he thought. He didn't realize how long he had been out here but he should head back inside and start making some food for his lilies. He thought but first things first, he said he was going to check the codes and that's what he's going to do.

The errors and fresh's paid rapid attention to this fresh.

"Which fresh is this again?" Blackberry questioned with a curious look.

"That's me brahs." Breaker said cheerfully, causing the others to look at breaker for a few seconds, double checking before looking back at the screen.

He thought and his hand went out and swiped the codes into view, at least to him it was swiped into view. He was going to both check it for this au and for the both multiverse and himself. Or at least try to, he may not be able to do all at the same time so he might have to check some later.

A few frowned, wondering how breaker had this ability.

"Hey breaker, how did you get the ability to do that?" Daydream asked with a curious look.

Breaker blinked at that as others turned to look at him and wait for a response.

"Oh, well it's apart me. It was with me when I was first made brahs." Breaker said, confusing some but others understood why breaker meant by that.

They turned back to the screen.

Though because the inks don't have their souls right now, they can only feel because of their vitals and are quite forgetful. Which has lead to the inks making too many aus because they don't remember about the balance.

Quite a lot blinked at that..so those inks are missing a soul? Does that mean that theirs is missing their own soul?

Most besides a select few thought, mostly those from starlights multiverse since they saw his soul before.