Blackberry 1

As some of the others walked around or were talking, the screen started to blink back to life, causing the ones away from their seats, to race back and sit next to those that are from their own multiverse.

They wait and it fully blinked on.

"Morning sans." I said as sans woke up from his nap while he waited for his brother.

"Morning other me." Sans thought back to me. We can also communicate to each other by thinking so sans didn't have to seem crazy by talking out loud.

They blinked, wait other me? Who was the first one talking?

Blackberry blinked, oh it was him and daybreaks turn! He thought excited.

"I'm excited, it's our turn daybreak!" BlackBerry thought to his other self who blinked.

"Yeah, I'm excited too." Daybreak said and thought to himself, he's also worried as well as to what they may see.

Money blinked, oh it was his two little brothers turn now.

We haven't told papyrus, our older brother about me just yet...we were waiting for the correct time to tell him about me.

Blackberry looked delighted, that was the same day he finally told his brother! He's glad his brother accepted daybreak.

Hmm..another self? Like a...second personality or something? Chronos thought, feeling curious.

It took some more time before We heard papyrus moving to our room and we waited. We liked to keep papyrus on his toes so it would be harder to catch him off guard.

So sans hid and waited for the opportunity to strike.

The door opened and sans launched himself at his brother how caught him in mid air. "Aw no fair paps! I was so close this time!" Sans said pouting.

"Well that's adorable." Paint said with a smile on his face. Looks like this is also a better piece of life that they are reacting to. They saw some pretty horrifying things that they first reacted to. Luckily for now, it seems like it will be better...for now..

"Heh sure you were bro, sure you were." Papyrus said and picked sans up and headed downstairs to make something to eat for the both of them.

After they finished breakfast, I decided to ask sans a question.

"Hey sans...do you think it's time?" I asked him and he tilted his head looking thoughtful.

Hm? Time? Time for what?

"Time for what?" Midnight questioned out loud.

Blackberry blinked, "oh Time to tell my brother."

It caused the rest to look at blackberry in surprise about that.

"Tell your brother what?" Asy asked him, sounding curious.

"About my other self. You can meet them if you want?" Blackberry said and daybreak felt a bit worried, he's not used to talking to so many at once just yet but he's willing to try for his brothers.

"Oh! Oh! Really? We can meet them!" Aqua asked, sounding delighted and excited at the same time.

"Yeah, but first let's finish watching this before we switch." Blackberry told them and faced the screen once more.

The others doing the same.

"Hmm...I guess it is time..after all, paps needs time to get used to there being two me's." Sans thought and looked at his brother.