Nightmare/Night 1

Everyone was mostly talking to each other up until the screen turned on again and they looked at it.

I walked over to park and went near the Forrest parts. That was when I heard some of the bushes moving. I tensed and looked around to see what it who was there.

Oh hey! It was nightmare/night. Most thought.

"Who's there?" I said and continued to look around until I saw a head pop up from the bushes, and not just one, it was four heads. Tiny little heads actually, I blinked and got nearer to the ground to see them better.

Is this how night gained his kids?

"Hey night? Is this how you gained them as your kids?" Daybreaker asked him.

Night blinked, "oh yeah kinda."

"What are you kids doing all the way out here? Where are your parents?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"We don't have parents." "They died." "I don't know." "I don't care." Was what the four of them said and I blinked.

Many blinked at that, giving the kid versions of nightmares gang a startled look.

I felt torn, I didn't want to leave them out here in the Forrest, who knows what could happen after all... but I also don't see myself as a parent that they will need...sigh I'll let them stay in my house and see if I can find an orphanage somewhere..

I thought, "well...uh you can stay the night at my place and in the morning I can take you to an orphanage. Does that sound good to you?" I asked and they shared looks.

Some frowned at that, so night had planned on taking them to an orphanage? What changed his mind?

"No orphanages." Dust said and I blinked and nodded at that.

"Ok no orphanages. Come. I'll take you to my home and give you some food." I told then.

Ah that explained that them.

They followed me back home and I let them in. I closed the door and started making some food for them to eat. When I was finished, I gave them the food and eat my portion of the food.

A few looked a bit thoughtful, wondering what night had planned to do afterwards.

When they finished, I had them clean up in the bathroom. After that I sent them to the rooms that They would stay in for the night. I let out a sigh and made sure to lock my door for the night and headed to bed.

A few days later and I ended up adopting the little trouble-markers as my own kids.

Many looked amused by that, stardust looked at his brother, "does that mean you adopted your gang?"

Midnight blinked at that, then his eyes widen and rapidly shook his head for a no, "no!"

Stardust and some of the others pouted at that.

They called me dad, that's when it hit me then and there. I became a father...

Chronos looked at night, wondering what his family were like.

~with nightmares kids after being dropped off and everything~

They continued to watch, curious to see what other things were like in nights au.

Horror, dust, cross, and killer started around.

Watching other kids play and stayed near each other, that was until someone caught little crosses eye sockets.