Reminder#2 Hell Fire

In surah Tur ayat 14, Allah Almighty says:
"This is the fire which you used to deny."

In this ayat, Allah Almighty is saying that the people who don't believe in the hereafter and say that they will not be resurrected will be "fiercely shoved" into the hell fire. At this time, they will see the fire with their own eyes and they will be in extreme fear because they will get to know that this was the truth they used to deny. And in ayah 16 Allah says that you will burn in this fire whether you endure it patiently or not. This ayah is so deep in its meaning and one of my favourite ayahs. This ayah explains the reward of being patient in this world. If you are patient in this world over whatever befalls and happy with the decree of Allah, then you will be given reward in the hereafter. But in this ayah, Allah Almighty is saying that the disbelievers in the hereafter will be told that today even if you patiently endure the torment of hell, it will be of no use. In short, Allah Almighty is again reminding the believers that they will be greatly rewarded if they patiently endure over what befalls them.
So as a muslim, what does the above ayah teach us? We can say that we are not denying the day of judgement. We believe that Allah Almighty is our Lord and we believe in hell fire and paradise. So does it mean that we will not go into the hell fire? No! Even if we are muslims, we should be afraid of hell fire. We have to obey Allah Almighty at all circumstances. We have to fulfill his commands and we should never be relaxed that I'll be protected from hell fire. We should obey our Lord and ask Him to protect us. Only He can save us from the hell fire.

We should be obedient to Allah and we should daily ask for His forgiveness. He is our Lord and what an excellent Lord He is! He has all the authority, He sees us doing sins yet He gives us so much time. He forgives. He loves. He is the best. Don't leave your Lord!! Be His obedient servant and always ask Him to protect us from the hell fire.