Reminder#3 Allah is our Lord

" He is your Lord, and to Him you will all be returned."
(Surah Hud, verse 34)

In this verse, Allah Almighty is reminding us all that only Allah is our Master and we should act as His slaves. We should obey Him and no matter whereever we go, we all have to return to Him one day. So make this meeting with your Lord beautiful. This verse is actually told about the people of Nooh (Peace be upon Him) and he is saying to his people that come back to your Lord for one day, you all have to return to Him. So prepare for this meeting lest you all get a punishment from Allah Almighty and then there will be no refuge for you. In the similar ayah, Nooh (Peace be upon Him) has further said before this part:
"My advice will not benefit you—no matter how hard I try—if Allah wills ˹for˺ you to stray."
You should obey Allah Almighty or He may put a seal on your hearts for your stubborness and then you will not be guided. No matter how many people try to bring you back to straight path but if Allah puts seal on your heart then you will not be guided. This has a deep meaning. You can clearly relate it to your own life. Have you ever noticed that Allah always shows different signs to you and tells you that come back to the straight path and you even get committed to it that I'll be obedient to Allah but again what happens? You get off the track. You again start following your desires and forget about your commitment to your Lord. He then again shows some signs that come back and He always sends signs. But you know what?We remain stubborn and if we remain stubborn like that, then Allah Almighty could put a seal on our hearts then we will not be guided. So don't be stubborn. May Allah Almighty keep our hearts firm on this path. This further shows that Allah never puts a seal on the hearts of people unless they reject the signs of Allah Almighty.