Promise of Provision

"There is no moving creature on earth whose provision is not guaranteed by Allah."
(Surah Hud: Verse 6)

This verse is so close to my heart.  I feel as if my Lord is directly talking to me. When I get anxious that what I am gonna do with my future. What is written for me? How will I earn? How will I live? Where will I get my provision from? When my mind is clouded with so many negative thoughts and I can't see any way out, when I feel as I am stuck, then this ayah really gives me hope. This is a promise of my Lord that He will surely take care of me. He will not leave me empty handed.

If you are stuck in a job which is becoming an obstacle between you and Allah or if your earning is not halal and you want to leave these jobs but at the same time, you get afraid that how will I earn? Then this verse is in fact a reminder from your Lord to you who is telling you that My slave don't stress out, I will take care of you. I will provide you.
How beautifully Allah is guaranteeing us our provision. He is saying that He feeds the little creatures, the creatures which you can not even see with your eyes but He is feeding them then how is this possible that He will forget you? He will never forget you.
If you leave anything for Allah, Allah will surely replace it with something better.
So trust Allah and don't stress out. He will take care of everything. May Allah make us His obedient servants.