Chapter 2

A/N anything in italics with no boldness is a mini third person POV so don't get confused. Anything underlined is in Russian.

Y/N POV

"So what's your story? Why is the formidable Y/N Mikaelson an Avenger?" Natasha asks.

I tensed. Should I explain that I didn't want to see my niece suffer from the pain of holding the spirit of the Hollow?

Freya tried to split the spirit between the four strongest Mikelsons. Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, and Hope's father, Niklaus. Hope wanted to see her father more often. So when she turned 16, she made a plan to get them all together and took the entirety of the spirit herself.

"Family Drama," I respond. The assassin looked over and saw the pain in the tribrid's face and dropped the subject.

"How did the Red Room lose such a beauty as Natalia Alianova Romanova?" I asked in perfect Russian.

Natasha quickly had me pinned with a knife to my throat. "Bring them up again, and you will see what Hell looks like from Earth. How did you know about it?"

"I apologize. I didn't know it was a touchy subject. I know about the Red Room because Rebekah and I got it terminated after seeing your file, that of which you leaked. We made sure those assholes can't do it anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 20 minute timeskip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Natasha and I walk to my room and move in with vamp speed, we hear JARVIS.

"Ms. Mikaelson, Ms. Romanoff, Mr. Stark is requesting your presence."

"Tell him we are on our way, Jarvis," I reply to the AI.

~~~~~~Meeting room~~~~~

*Explains issue of what happened in the original avengers. loki attaking NY with the chitouri*

You all start fighting the chitouri.

A/N Please don't kill me, Marvel enthusiasts.

"We need another plan," Steve states.

"I've already called for backup. They're on the way already," I state.

*Portal Opens, and what comes out of it is the DC universe crew.*

"Did somebody call for backup?" Barry questions.

"You know all these people?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, I helped them out a few years back."

*Together both teams take out the chitouri.*

Third POV

"Thanks for the help guys," Y/N says to the DC crew.

"No problem, anything for a friend," Kara Danvers states.

Second person POV

At the compound, you see Nat putting an excessive amount of bandages on.

You grab a cup, and wine. You bite into your wrist and let it drip into the wine you put into the cup.

You hold the cup up to Nat. "Bottoms up." You state bluntly like this was a natural occurrence.

She looks at you skeptically. "I don't see how this is supposed to help."

You let out a chuckle. For a second, the assassin's heart fluttered. "Vampire Blood can heal wounds and injuries and, it helps to pair it with something to dull the taste of blood." 

She nods with a light look of understanding and drinks the wine. Suddenly all of her wounds heal and she looks at it with amazement.

"Thank you, Y/N," She says

"No problem. If you ever get hurt, I'm here." You reply. You start walking away, and stop with a thought. "Hey, Nat."

"Yeah?" She responds curiously.

"Y'know what, nevermind. You should get some rest."

"I will, you should get some rest too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Thanks for reading. Sorry for not updating, ive been working on my schoolwork and watching way too much Tik Tok.