Chapter 3

2ND POV

The next morning you are chilling on your bed, feeling the sun on your skin, when you hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," You yell.

"Hey Y/N, let's have some fun," Natasha says from the door.

"Ok?? What do you want to do?"

She gives you a small smirk.

After a few hours of talking and drinking, you are holding her hair back as she blows chunks into the toilet.

"Let's watch a movie," you suggest.

"How are you not drunk or sick? You had more to drink than me." Nat asks.

"Vampire, remember. We cant get drunk, but the alcohol helps with the cravings." I reply. "You never answered my question."

"That is unfair, but sure I'll watch a movie with you."

You put the movie 'The Fault in Our Stars' and halfway through, Nat falls asleep on your shoulder. and you start singing to her to help her sleep easy.

"Oh love, no one's ever gonna hurt u love, I'm gonna give you all of my love, nobody matters like you love...

Wanda POV

As I'm walking to my room, I hear the song Rockabye by Clean Bandit being sung by an angelic singing voice.

I follow the voice to Nat's room and look through the door to see Nat asleep on Y/N's shoulder.

They stop singing and look towards the door with a glare.

Oh shit.

Their fangs and veins were showing. As a kind gesture to the humans in the compound, Y/N was kind enough to agree to drink out of blood bags. After seeing the signs of hunger, I go to the mini-fridge in Nat's room and grab out a blood bag. We all agreed to have one in case something like this happened.

I hand Y/n the blood bag and they silently drink it. They point to their head as if indicating silent talk.

Anything Underlined in italics is mind link speak.

You and Nat???!

"No, at least not yet. we were watching a movie and she fell asleep. Thank you for coming along when you did."

Why?

"I almost drank from her." They frowned showing that they really did care. For Natasha at least.

A/N~ Sorry for the wait. My other computer had issues but i have decided to use my gaming computer for this for now.

Also, i have started my own Wanda x OC book if you would like to check that out.