Chapter 8

Previously on The Widow's Vampire
"I did say don't do anything crazy or stupid, right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N?" Nat looks at you with confusion in her eyes while the rest of the team is still shocked.
"Hello, Natalia."
She starts hitting you on the chest crying, "Never do that again!"
You slowly pull her into a hug to calm her down. And she slowly stops hitting you as she continues to cry into your shoulder. After a few minutes, you both head inside.

( this part was never fully explained in the tik tok so we improvising)

"How are you ok?" Tony asks.
"First things first we need to get my family. They will want to hear this." You say, slightly concerned about how Bekah would react. She was the one person closest to you other than Niklaus and Nat.
You decided to hide upstairs while waiting for your family to arrive. When you hear your family come in you stand at the top of the stairs. Your family hasn't noticed you yet.

"What was the big news you wanted to tell us?" Bekah asked.

"They didn't want to tell you anything," you say startling everyone while walking down the stairs.

"Y/N!" Klaus is the first to come out of his shock. And then you all end up in a nice lovely group hug.

"How?" Freya asks. "I tried everything to get you back."
"Remember Bonnie Bennett and Klaus's fake death?" you ask and to you or your family, it clicks.
"You moved your soul out of your body before it could be destroyed in your death while somehow also keep in the hollow there in yours."

The avengers are standing there completely confused.

"You can do that???" they ask simultaneously.
"With the help of a witch yes."

"Freya, remember your officiant?" you ask.
"Yes, a kind person named y/f/n (your fake name). THAT WAS YOU???" Freya asked slightly angry.
"Couldn't miss my big sister's wedding." you turn around.
"Klaus, Hope,  the witch who helped you find Hayley? Also me. Sorry, Hope I tried to save her."
You turned to your love.
"Natalia, the person who comforted you a month after the funeral?" you say head down.
She looked furious. "YOU SAT BESIDE ME HELPING ME COPE WITH YOUR DEATH AND DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME YOU WERE ALIVE??!!"

"I had to find a way to de-ash my body after these idiots threw it into the sea," you say glaring at them.

"You still could have told me," she says in a tone way too calm to truly be calm. She walks away to her room and the rest stopped her from following

A/N a chapter to fend off the cliff hanger