𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 #𝟏𝟎 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲

| 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 |

1:27 pm

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"oh my god" you ran your fingers through your hair and paced back and forth, "that fucking bitch!"

you couldn't stand the smell of the small closeted room and it was killing you, it felt as though you were screaming for help for hours and all you wanted to do is see suna.

"HELLO?" you banged the door again, still not getting any response

you turned around and grabbed the end of the mop and started hitting it hard. it would be easy for someone to hear banging from the outside instead of muffled screams. you finally dropped down to the floor and checked the time on your phone again.

"1:29 pm..." you felt exhausted, "what the fuck"

"Y/N!" you heard a voice from the outside call out

you quickly stood back up and banged the door again, "HELLO?! BOKUTO, AKAASHI?"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" the voice asked

"THE JANITORS CLOSET, GET ME OUT PLEASE!" you yelled feeling a strain in your voice, "ow..."

"SAY THAT AGAIN!" you can hear the voice near

"suna!" you gasped, "fuck...i can't talk"

you grabbed the end of the mop once again and banged the door repeatedly. this carried on for about a couple more seconds and you closed your eyes each time you banged the door. you slowly opened your eyes back up and saw yourself on the floor with the door that fell down.

"OH" you quickly got up, "SUNA?"

"ow..." he said under the door

"SUNA!" you bent down to his and removed the door from his body, "i'm sorry are you okay?"

"are you okay?" he took his hands and rubbed your cheeks, "what happened-"

"oh my god," you softly chuckled, "a bunch of shit...what time is it?"

"the game already started by now" he stood up with you, "come on tell me"

"NO" you fixed his jersey, "let's go back into the gym, i'll tell you after ok?"

"here" he removed his jersey and put it over your shoulder, bringing you closer to him, "not gonna lose you again"

"okay..." you felt your cheeks become hot and leaned your head on his shoulder as both of you walked down the hallway, "uh- the door"

"fuck the door" he laughed