𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

|  𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

12:28 pm

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"since when did i become apart of this-" you glared at akaashi sitting beside you

"bokuto" he pointed

"of course" you clenched your fist under the table

"GUYSSSSS" bokuto claps his hands, "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A SCHOOL FESTIVAL AND I ADDED MY FRIENDS HERE!"

he pointed in the direction of you and akaashi, and you gave him a death stare.

"uh," he awkwardly chuckled, "what should we do guys?"

"cosplay!" a student said

"no we should do a cafe theme!" another added

"what about you y/n?" a boy from across the room asked you

"hm-" you blinked, "me? uhh, why don't we do something like...a sports tournament?"

"OOOOOOHHHHH" bokuto gasped, "SEE GUYS SHE'S KNOWS STUFF"

"i don't even think he knows what's coming out of his mouth" akaashi mumbled

"eh" a girl twirled her hair, "sounds exhausting"

"i said i didn't know" you added, "plus i shouldn't even be here"

"i think you should" the boy from earlier commented

"uh" you looked around, "who are you?"

"konoha" he ran his fingers through his hair, "nice to meet you"

"oh" you softly chuckled, "okay"

"ANYWAYS!" bokuto stood on the table

"get down!" akaashi hissed

"HANDS FOR CAFE!" bokuto took out his notepad

the room had about 10 students inside, though the student council only had about 7 roles in the academy. why were there 3 more, you ask? bokuto.

about 3 students raised their hands for the cafe, and then bokuto went on about the cosplay idea, adding another section of students raising 5 hands in the air.

"okay" bokuto wrote in his mini notepad

"so cute" you chuckled

"he takes it everywhere" akaashi whispered to you, "i don't regret buying it for him"

"NOW THE TOURNAMENT!" bokuto looked up

akaashi, konoha, and you raised your hands including bokuto. making that a total of 4 votes.

"COSPLAY!" bokuto screeched wobbling on the table, "WINS AH-"

bokuto fell back on konoha who was just standing peacefully and akaashi quickly ran over in his direction. you took out your phone and captured this beauty. should you be helping? i mean yeah but this was too good.

 should you be helping? i mean yeah but this was too good