𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

| 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 |

3:15 pm

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"here you go" konoha passed you your *favorite snack*

"thanks" you smiled, "so bokuto-"

"I WAS THINKING BRIGHT COLORS!" he stood up from his chair, "CAUSE YOU KNOW IT'LL LOOK NICE AND STUFF"

"bokuto be a little more quiet" akaashi came behind him, "i'm not losing my job today"

"still can't believe how you managed to get this job" you rested your hand on your cheek

"yeah i know" he fixed his apron, "bokuto?"

"LOOK AT HIM" he hugged akaashi, "HE LOOKS GOOD"

"he does" you took a quick picture

konoha laughed and stretched his arms out, "you hate us"

akaashi stood silently and walked back into the employee room. you made eye contact with the table and they all laughed. for school, it was decided for the class to choose their members for the project and bokuto became leader.

"where is she?" bokuto asked

"the girl?" you raised a brow, "i dunno"

"she's late" konoha yawned, "you guys think she'll actually do that project?"

"probably" you shrugged

the bell chimed by the door and your eyes darted to a small figure with short hair. the girl that had joined your project group. she was the only one left in class so bokuto asked her to join (out of pity) you've seen her around the building and she seemed chill.

"sorry i'm late" she took off her glasses, "traffic"

"it's fine" you watched her sit, "what was your name again?"

"miyu" she smiled

"hey, what are you guys doing here?" a familiar voice came to the table

"oh" you looked up, "semi-were working on something, what are you doing here?"

"i work here" he showed his badge

"reunion~" bokuto chuckled, "miyu sit here"

"thanks" she tucked her hair behind her ear and sat next to konoha, "about the project..."

"are you gonna do it?" konoha looked at her

"excuse me?"

"are you gonna do it" he repeated, "we're serious about this"

"konoha-" you looked at him

"hiii miyu" semi messed with her hair

"semi" she mumbled, "hey"