𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

| 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 |

suggested song: chamber of reflection

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"why does this shit never work?" he groaned staring at his television, he'd been trying to watch a movie for the past hour but it just kept on crashing

"so fucking annoying" he threw the remote on the couch, "god..."

he rested his head back and ran his fingers through his hair closing his eyes. the atmosphere in his place just felt so cramped up and at times it felt as though he couldn't breathe. he'd continuously clean up and try to make it look less cluttered but nothing worked.

"where are my slippers?" he looked on the ground

the table in front of him laid out crumpled-up papers and leftover eraser shavings. what was this for? his letter to y/n.

"so stupid" he picked up the pieces on the table and threw them in the garbage

he walked back into his room wearing only one slipper and the other foot missing its pair. usually, he'd be the type of person to finish what he started but he felt like giving up a lot now.

"i can't keep doing this-" he stared at himself in the mirror, "what's wrong with me..."

he continued to stare back into his reflection and then starting moving his hand across his face. analyzing his features and then looking back at himself in disgust. even his confidence was gone, now what.

"fuck!" his voice cracked, "stupid shit"

like earlier, he still felt suffocated and needed time outside. the last time he's been out would have been about 3 days. the day he went to see...y/n

"whatever" he wiped his tears, "i'm heading out"

he picked up his closest sweater and reached over to his crossbody bag. he picked it up and then glanced back at the mirror. noticing he had picked up what she gave him years back.

"i'll just put this away..." he stuffed it in his closet

" he stuffed it in his closet

| walking down the block |

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"finally" he stopped outside the building and looked up to the cloudy skies

the weather had been gloomy and no sign of sun had been reported in a while. what a coincidence...best timing. he placed his hands in his pocket and walked down the street, then looking down at his feet wearing vans.

"i feel like shit..." he mumbled to himself

he reached the end of the block and waited for the crosswalk sign to turn its signal. he looked up to see different kinds of people walk to whenever they were headed. like, the woman checking the time on her watch. or the man jogging to his left.