9

"Admit it y/n you like me" he said while whispering in my ear and his hands on my waist.

I melt to the touch of him he's driving me crazy. I felt myself blush, the thing is that I think I might actually have feelings for him.

"Nope I'm not gonna admit it because it's NOT true" I said while I pushed him of and grabbing my orange juice.

I then opened the door that led to the backyard.

I felt the cold breeze hit my face, it was so refreshing. I was standing by the edge of the pool and I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Yes you do" he said screaming from the inside so I could hear him.

"you turn red when I call you princess and you probably even melt when I touch you." Hawk said coming out of the kitchen to the pool area.

How does he even know that.

"What noo" I said not sounding convincing while placing my cup on the table next to the bar area outside.

I walked back to the pool.

I was kicking the water with my feet when I felt a pair of hands in my waist

"Yes you do" he said.

He then turned me around so now I'm facing him. We made eye contact for like 5 seconds and then he pushed me to the pool but before I fell in I hold onto his arm as tight as I could. Lucky for me it was tight enough that he fell in with me.

My head popped out of the water and shortly after hawk did too. He no longer had a Mohawk his hair was down and wet.

God he looked hot as fuck with his hair down I could literally let this man rail m-

"Wtf y/n!" He said screaming annoyed at the fact that I pushed him with me.

"What you were gonna push me" I said putting my hands up in defense.

"You look good with your hair down" I said with a soft smile. I saw hawk got red on his cheek

"Is hawk blushing" I said surprised and pushed him a little.

"What? no I wasn't." He said while splashing some water at me.

"Yeah sure you "weren't". I can't believe I made you blush" I said amazed.

"Shut up y/n" he said. He then proceeded to splash me and then it turned into a water fight.

After a good 5 minutes in the pool we decided to get out. I handed him a towel that was in a chair and I grabbed myself one too.

He dried of his hair and when he was done his hair hair was all messy it looked good as fuck.

He then proceeded to take of his shirt over his head.

He was fine as a bitch 'the things I would let him do to m-'

"Hey! You're drooling right there" hawk said interrupting my thoughts and pointing at my mouth.

"No I'm not" I said as I turned around for a bit and wiped the drool of and faced him again.

He let out a little laugh. 'I love his laugh' I said to myself.

"You were starting hard at me" he said

"No I wasn't" I said as I walked back to the house and hawk followed after me.

"Where are we going y/n?" Hawk asked while following me up the stairs.

"Are we gonna make out in your room" he said in a playful tone

Hawk- Cobra Kai😏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें