16

We got back in the limousine hawk brought the girl that he was dancing with to the car.

I was sitting in between Miguel and Demetri.

Hawk and that bitch of her were seating across from us. He kept twirling her hair with his fingers.

Hawk whisperer something on her ear and she started laughing.

I rolled my eyes at them and Demetri saw that I was upset.

"Don't pay attention to him" he said whispering to me.

The last person to come in the limousine was moon.

The driver started driving us to hawks house.

Apparently his parents weren't gonna be there so that's why he invited us.

In the car it was Miguel, Demetri, Jasmine, Moon, Hawk, Aisha, Kimberly, Bert, Mitch and some other people from our dojo.

Sam had to do something so she couldn't come with us.

I was sick of seeing hawk flirting with that girl so I decided to scroll through my phone.

"Hey y/n do you have a ride to go back home?" Miguel said.

"Uh I was planning on staying over at hawks house because my brother has a girl over and I don't want to hear them doing it" I said.

"Oh so you were planning on staying over at hawks house which his parents are not gonna be the their and it's just gonna be you two" Miguel said with a smirk.

"Nothing is gonna happen between us I'm just staying over as friends" I said.

"Yeah sure whatever you say y/n" he said pushing me playfully.

"I'm planning on asking Sam sometime this week" Miguel said.

We talked some more until we finally arrived at hawks house.

I texted my brother that I arrived at his house and told him goodnight.

We all got out and made our way inside.

The driver was gonna come back to pick up everyone else and take them to their house.

We sat at hawks living room which was pretty big.

We chat for a bit before hawk came with an empty glass bottle and put it on the middle of the rug.

"Ok we are gonna play spin the bottle we all know how to play this game but if you don't these are the rules." Hawk said.

"You spin the bottle and whoever the bottle points to you have to kiss. It's as simple as that" hawk said with a smirk.

We all sat down in a circle and hawk placed the bottle in the middle.

"What if it lands on the same gender" Jasmine said.

"Well if you want you get to re-spin or you could kiss them if the other person wants with consent" hawk said.

"So who's going first" hawk said.

"I will go just to get it over with" Jasmine said.

She spins the bottle and it landed on Bert.

Bert had kissing lips meaning he was ready.

"Ewww gross let me spin again" Jasmine said.

She spins the bottle again and it landed on Demetri.