11

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Ugh I hate Mondays, I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and saw that my brother texted me that he had to go to school early to practice and that my car arrived last night. 'Finally it was about time' I said to myself.

I made my way towards my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I decided on a black hoodie and some baggy white ripped knee pants, with a black beanie. I put on some kinda dirty white shoes.

I made my way downstairs to make myself cereal. I saw a note on the kitchen table that my dad left and said that he was gonna be late again. I put the note back down. I made myself some cereal while watching tv.

After eating I headed back to my room and brushed my teeth. I then grabbed my keys from my desk and grabbed my backpack. I walked to the driveway locking the main doors. I got into my car and turned on the heater it was cold today in LA. I made my way to school while listening to some music.

School
I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way inside. It was pretty early so I went to my locker and grabbed my things for the rest of the day. I hang around my locker while scrolling through my phone. Until someone catches my eye.

"Holy shit hawk, what happened to you?" I said while walking next to him.

"Nothing, now leave me alone" he said in a annoyed tone.

I then steeped in front of him blocking his from walking any further.

"Who did you have a fight with?" I said examining his face.

"I told you it's nothing so get out my way little girl." He said while pushing me to the side.

Whoever did that to him really got him really pissed. I said to myself.

I walked towards my chemistry room just in time before the bell rang. I didn't find Aisha anywhere, she must be sick I thought to myself.

I sat down in a empty sit which was next to this other kid.

"Can I sit here?" I told the black haired boy.

"Yeah sure" he said.

"I'm y/n" I said with a smile.

"I'm Demetri" he said with a small smile.

"Aren't you Miguel's friend?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah I am, I just moved here" I told him.

"I heard you're part of cobra Kai, Miguel told me they had a new recruit" he said.

"Yeah I'm part of it, what about you?" I asked him.

"Oh no. I tried it and it was terrible I got yelled at and got beat up. I tried to give it another chance but then I ended getting punch on the nose" he said while touching it.

"Ouch that must have hurt" I said.

"So you're not interested in doing it again huh?" I said.

"No, I joined this new dojo called Miyagi-Do. It's about self defense. I wouldn't call myself a "pro" though. I still have a lot to learn" he said.

"Like yesterday my ex best friend attacked me on the mall. I thought I could take him down but I'm just not that good like he is." He said

"Wait who's your ex best friend?" I asked Demetri

"Well you might know him as "hawk" but under all that cosplay he's Eli Moskowitz" he said.

"Hold up Hawks real name is Eli?" I asked the black haired boy.