21

Two weeks later
Hawk and I were in the airport ready to go to our trip to Bora Bora. It was gift from him for my seventh birthday.

"Are you exited?" Hawks aid while walking into the airplane.

"Of course I'm exited because its just gonna be the two of us" I said as we sat down.

"Yeah the two of us alone" hawk said and kissed me.

My dad never said happy birthday to me or even called me. I mean he probably forgot or something. I tried calling him every day but it would go straight to voicemail. Johnny tried to call him too but it also went to voicemail.

The plane began to take off and we were soon in the sky. Hawk and I watched some movies while we waited till we arrived.

We both fell asleep and when we woke up we arrived to our destination.

We got of the plane and looked for our luggage.

We took our stuff and went outside the airport and looked for our Uber driver.

We told the driver our location were we were gonna stay and he dropped us off.

We went to the person in charge and he gave us a key to the place we were gonna stay at.

The water was amazing. It was so clear. Hawk noticed how exited I was.

"You're so adorable when you're happy" hawk said with a smile.

"Thanks but I can't wait to go out and swim." I told him jumping up and down like a little kid.

Hawk laughed and opened the door of our little house. It was small but cozy.

"Wow it's beautiful" I said admiring the house and dropped the luggage on the floor.

"Yeah it is" hawk said looking around too.

"Come on change so we can go for a swim" hawk said.

I grabbed my suitcase and picked something to wear. I decided on this black two swimsuit.

I finished getting dressed, I then looked for some sunscreen and two towels for hawk and I

"Wow you look amazing" hawk said standing next to the door. He had black swimming trunks and no shirt.

"You like what you see" I said with a smirk playfully.

"Hell yeah I like what I see" hawk said coming towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Why don't we skip the swimming and stay here and you know" hawk said whispering in my ear and his hands around my waist.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" I said as hawk started kissing my neck.

"Guess Miguel was right wasn't he" hawk said laughing a little and he spins me around so now I was facing him.

"Yes he was" I said before we crashed our lips together.